Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jade S.
Lansing, IL
I love these sponges. I have used so many different kinds and one day I came across these. They clean very well without scratching up my dishes and stove.
yasmin r.
Cicero, IL
This ia the only sponge i use i clean all my dishes its washes real good on greasy pans and dishes but the best off all is that they dnt rip or peel off
Alicia H.
perfect size for my small hands works wonders on just about anything price just right can be used for a while until it starts to smells really hate that.
Karrie L.
Westville
These sponges come with that extra toughness in the scrubbers you need for those stubborn stuck on food messes we all encounter all too frequently.
Margaret V.
Huntingdon, PA
I don't know how thorough a review I can write about a sponge. Sturdy, durable, can easily get the messes off most of my dishes without a lot of effort.
Deysi M.
Spring Grove, IL
Love them! they do a great job. I have used them for not only dishes, but also for cleaning sinks, and tubs. And they dont smell up like regular sponges.
Sergio C.
22606 13th PL newhall ca 91321
Great sponge !! Stayed together and washed all my dishes , I normally buy a 6 pack and it lasts for months it smells really nice and was super effective
Natasha T.
These double sided sponges work wonders. The rough side is perfect for getting that crusted food off of pans while the soft side is good for fine china.
Sofia C.
Minneapolis, MN
Good money for the value! You get a good amount of sponges. Eventually they get gross and need to be thrown away but it's nice to get a couple in a pack.

Lexi T.
Saint Louis, MO
These sponges are great at scrubbing the food off dirty dishes without getting gross and moldy. I use these regularly and they always seem to do the job!
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.