Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Casey M.
Tulsa, OK
I was needing to do some extreme scrubbing and this product found me. We've been buds for the last two weeks and there's nothing we can't tackle together.
Jade S.
Lansing, IL
I love these sponges. I have used so many different kinds and one day I came across these. They clean very well without scratching up my dishes and stove.
Carrie H.
Riverside, CA
This sponge is great to use to clean dishes and hard to clean dishes. It is in my kitchen right now and it is amazing for removing food and stain build up.
Autumn M.
Conyers, GA
I swear by theses! They can scrub sins off a heathen! Lol so they come a little too large for me but I cut them down and end up getting extra use out of it
Alicia H.
perfect size for my small hands works wonders on just about anything price just right can be used for a while until it starts to smells really hate that.
Natasha T.
These double sided sponges work wonders. The rough side is perfect for getting that crusted food off of pans while the soft side is good for fine china.
Margaret V.
Huntingdon, PA
I don't know how thorough a review I can write about a sponge. Sturdy, durable, can easily get the messes off most of my dishes without a lot of effort.
Sergio C.
22606 13th PL newhall ca 91321
Great sponge !! Stayed together and washed all my dishes , I normally buy a 6 pack and it lasts for months it smells really nice and was super effective
Deysi M.
Spring Grove, IL
Love them! they do a great job. I have used them for not only dishes, but also for cleaning sinks, and tubs. And they dont smell up like regular sponges.
Sofia C.
Minneapolis, MN
Good money for the value! You get a good amount of sponges. Eventually they get gross and need to be thrown away but it's nice to get a couple in a pack.

lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.