Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tatiana B.
Beacon, NY
These are a must have! The soft side is perfect for easy messes and the scrubbie side is perfect for hard stuck on messes. There's always back ups at my house.
Kristi B.
Angier, NC
Great sponges! They help get all those spots that are super tough to get out. Seems to be very effective. Got them on same at Walmart definitely worth the buy!
Long-lasting, doesn't crumble apart on the rough side. We get a lot of wear out of them even on heavy duty jobs outdoors, such as scrubbing the lawn furniture.
Angela B.
Sicklerville, NJ
I like these sponges, they don't last super long but they work for my purposes. I like having the Brillo side on the back for scrubbing to get a better clean.
Yvette K.
Los Angeles, CA
Now these are the only sponges are you because they tend to last a little longer plus has the pot scrubber on the opposite side . They do the job every time.
Monica G.
Ewa Beach, HI
I have tried these for cleaning and they work withour scratxhing stuff lasting awhile.i have one under the sink for every bathroom when it comes to cleaning
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
These sponges seem to last a while which is great since I prefer to hand wash dishes! They get my dishes clean and do not scratch them. Really like these!
Christy D.
Great sponges. Cleans dishes really well and lasts a good bit. As long as you remember to ring out the water after you use it, it doesn't even get smelly.
Laura P.
Sylmar, CA
These are probably the best scrub sponges in the store. They last for a long time and do not break apart. I love the. Fresh scent when I open the package.
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
The only sponge I will buy- has the lighter and rougher sides and really cuts through grease and grime. And lasts a while! Highly recommended and 5 stars!
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.