Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anthony A.
Washington, DC
These lasts 4x longer than my blue sponges which start to smell over night. Even though I deoderize my sponges in the dishwasher or microwave, the blue sponges go sour so fast. The natural ones don't. And they last so much longer whereas the blue ones start to fall apart within 2 weeks. My natural sponges lasts months.
Kim K.
Taunton , Ma
Great for tough burnt on foods. Wear lasts like 3 weeks in my house with so many teenagers eating all the time.
Rosa D.

Oct. 27, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
I have all stainless steel cookware, and Scotch-Brite is the only brand we buy to clean it. Gets all of the cooked on bits off with minimal muscle power, leaves them bright and shiny. Scrub power lasts for quite a while longer than most other scrubbing sponges we've tried. Doesn't go "dull" nearly as fast.
Vicki C.
Hayes, VA
Scotchbrite sponges hold up well to cleaning. They clean well. Scrub well and are durable for everyday use with a variety of uses. They are my go to for sponges
Susanna M.
These are good sponges and worth the money but they dry out quickly if you don't have to wash dishes every day. Which is mildly annoying but still good quality.
Cindy S.
Hastings, NE
These are amazing! My dishes have never been so clean before! I love it and will be purchasing in the future! And definitely recommending to friends and family.
Tatiana B.
Beacon, NY
These are a must have! The soft side is perfect for easy messes and the scrubbie side is perfect for hard stuck on messes. There's always back ups at my house.
Kristi B.
Angier, NC
Great sponges! They help get all those spots that are super tough to get out. Seems to be very effective. Got them on same at Walmart definitely worth the buy!
Flor Lucia S.
Orlando, FL
It´s an excellent scrub sponge. A very good product for cleaning, without mistreating your hands. You can buy it in different places. I recommend this product.
Angela B.
Sicklerville, NJ
I like these sponges, they don't last super long but they work for my purposes. I like having the Brillo side on the back for scrubbing to get a better clean.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.