Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison E.
Nice sponges, very affordable, get the job done. Great for washing dishes- particularly those which you do not want to scratch. Also great for every day household chores. Would definitely recommend to others.
Dazjanae D.
Are use the sponges for my kitchen and I use another for my bathroom. They are very last longing and allows me to clean properly as I like to. The scratchy side works well for things that have gotten stuck to a surface and the soft side is good for whipping over surfaces to disinfect.
Brittany Y.
Neosho, MO
I like these sponges. I typically reach for these when I'm at Walmart or Walgreens. They do crumble sometimes, as we are a no dishwasher home. But I like the two different sides of the sponge. Since they do come in a multi pack I just toss the one that falls apart and grab another.
Lydia M.
Webster, TX
This sponge does wonders! I've been using this sponge for a few months now from Walmart. It helps with those hard to scrub off gunk in your pots/pans. They are a bit smaller in size compared to the regular scotch-brite scrub sponges. However, good things come in small packages!
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
I don't think I've ever used any other brand of sponges because I'm happy with Scotch-Brite. I like how the scrubbing side is tough but not damaging to my pots and pans. I also like how the sponge side soaks up all the water and I've noticed it works extremely well with dish soap.
Sayde F.
The colors are a nice accent to my kitchen and does the job on my tough to clean pots an pans. Of course having the right soap is a big deal but my sponge is even bigger of a deal. One of my fav dependable sponge..now all we need is a sponge that doesn't get smelly as fast.
Jissel R.
Its a good product that everyone should have. A pro is that there is 4 so it will last long. It does have a nice scent which always smells new and clean. It has a good value and yes i would recommend this product.
Brianna A.
I use sponges for everything and I mean everything!! I use them for washing those tough grease stains in my pans, I use them for the floor, the bathtub, my car tires to get in those jars to reach places and they never failed me! I love them and always have a ton on hand.
emillea c.
Bristol, IL
These are great for deep cleaning, especially in the bathroom, They are fairly inexpensive, work well, and have a nice scrubby texture. The only complaint I have is that some of the color rubs off on what I was scrubbing, especially with strong cleaners.
Jaimoni H.
Lithonia, GA
In order to wash dishes, you need a good sponge or cloth. . . Well, these are my favorite cleaning sponges . I wipe my counters down with these (of course followed by a good set of wipes) & I do my dishes with these . Aside from my handy dandy cloths , I love these !
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.