Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Eule B.
Salem, OR
These are the cheapest sponges available at my grocery store and while they are (thankfully!) on the cheaper side they get the job done and last a very long time.
Shanae N.
Pomona, CA
These sponges get out tough stains and stuck on food. I don't have to soak my dishes before washing the dishes. It's also good for cleaning bathrooms and stoves.
Shaunda S.
Toronto, OH
Great sponges, work well for a long time. Pro-tip, run these through your dishwasher to disinfect them for longer use. Price is great, and they get the job done.
Dina C.
Coats, NC
I like the way this product cleans. It works well with all types of dishes. It also does a great job at shielding the bacterial odors. It lasts for several uses.
Hoamy H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Scotch Brite, they're the only product I use for cleaning my dishes, they're very heavy duty, effective at scrubbing my dishes, even the hardest stains they can get out, it's ridiculously cool.
Alyssa W.
Vancouver
Love these! Really cuts through the hard water stains that form in my sinks and around faucets, better than chemicals. Leaves the porcelain shiny and clean! Great purchase!
Influenster M.
Tengo todos los utensilios de cocina de acero inoxidable, y Scotch-Brite es la única marca que compramos para limpiarlo. Obtiene todos los cocidos en trozos con un mínimo de fuerza muscular, los deja brillante y reluciente. el poder exfoliante tiene una duración de un tiempo más largo que la mayoría de otras esponjas de lavado que hemos probado. No va más "opaco" casi tan rápido.
Lynn T.
York, PA
These work good but you end up having to replace them often. I like how they scrub without scratching. Usually I buy these instead of brillo pads they last longer.
Diana G.
This product is really the best I have tried, I like it !, currently in my country it is very difficult to buy this type of products, and our sponges are now terrible, but when we used these lasted a lot and cleaned very well!
Anthony A.
Washington, DC
These lasts 4x longer than my blue sponges which start to smell over night. Even though I deoderize my sponges in the dishwasher or microwave, the blue sponges go sour so fast. The natural ones don't. And they last so much longer whereas the blue ones start to fall apart within 2 weeks. My natural sponges lasts months.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.