Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hoamy H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Scotch Brite, they're the only product I use for cleaning my dishes, they're very heavy duty, effective at scrubbing my dishes, even the hardest stains they can get out, it's ridiculously cool.
Alyssa W.
Vancouver
Love these! Really cuts through the hard water stains that form in my sinks and around faucets, better than chemicals. Leaves the porcelain shiny and clean! Great purchase!
Influenster M.
Tengo todos los utensilios de cocina de acero inoxidable, y Scotch-Brite es la única marca que compramos para limpiarlo. Obtiene todos los cocidos en trozos con un mínimo de fuerza muscular, los deja brillante y reluciente. el poder exfoliante tiene una duración de un tiempo más largo que la mayoría de otras esponjas de lavado que hemos probado. No va más "opaco" casi tan rápido.
Diana G.
Doral, FL
This product is really the best I have tried, I like it !, currently in my country it is very difficult to buy this type of products, and our sponges are now terrible, but when we used these lasted a lot and cleaned very well!
Anthony A.
Washington, DC
These lasts 4x longer than my blue sponges which start to smell over night. Even though I deoderize my sponges in the dishwasher or microwave, the blue sponges go sour so fast. The natural ones don't. And they last so much longer whereas the blue ones start to fall apart within 2 weeks. My natural sponges lasts months.
Rosa D.

Oct. 27, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
I have all stainless steel cookware, and Scotch-Brite is the only brand we buy to clean it. Gets all of the cooked on bits off with minimal muscle power, leaves them bright and shiny. Scrub power lasts for quite a while longer than most other scrubbing sponges we've tried. Doesn't go "dull" nearly as fast.
Susanna M.
These are good sponges and worth the money but they dry out quickly if you don't have to wash dishes every day. Which is mildly annoying but still good quality.
Vicki C.
Hayes, VA
Scotchbrite sponges hold up well to cleaning. They clean well. Scrub well and are durable for everyday use with a variety of uses. They are my go to for sponges
Cindy S.
Hastings, NE
These are amazing! My dishes have never been so clean before! I love it and will be purchasing in the future! And definitely recommending to friends and family.
Angela B.
Sicklerville, NJ
I like these sponges, they don't last super long but they work for my purposes. I like having the Brillo side on the back for scrubbing to get a better clean.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.