Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle W.
Manchester, CT
I use this brand of sponges because they are a trusted brand. Gets the job done, durable and affordable. I use them to clean the kitchen, bathrooms, floors, walls etc.
Diana M.
Neoga, IL
I always have some scotch brite sponges around for the counters and dishes they are iniexpensive and come in very handy they are available everywhere a fine product
Scottie S.
Henrico, Va
When you need a sponge, everyone and their grandma knows to choose Scotch-Brite. I learned how to clean with my mom and our Scotch-Brite sponges and I'll stick with them forever because of their quick drying, substantial abrasive side, and the softness of the soft side.
Stephanie T.
St Clr Shores, MI
These sponges work great! They get caked on food off very easily. They also stay very clean for a long time. No musty smells. So I don't have to replace as often.
Lucia A.
Woodhaven, NY
Tough and long-lasting sponge. It is my turn to sponge when I have tough scouring to do but it will not scratch my stainless steel pans. Will buy these every time.
Eule B.
Salem, OR
These are the cheapest sponges available at my grocery store and while they are (thankfully!) on the cheaper side they get the job done and last a very long time.
Allie B.
Atlanta, GA
These makes dish cleaning so much easier. I love that I can throw them in the dishwasher too to get cleaned. They could probably stand to last a little bit longer.
Shanae N.
Pomona, CA
These sponges get out tough stains and stuck on food. I don't have to soak my dishes before washing the dishes. It's also good for cleaning bathrooms and stoves.
Dina C.
Coats, NC
I like the way this product cleans. It works well with all types of dishes. It also does a great job at shielding the bacterial odors. It lasts for several uses.
Shaunda S.
Toronto, OH
Great sponges, work well for a long time. Pro-tip, run these through your dishwasher to disinfect them for longer use. Price is great, and they get the job done.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.