Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kendra H.
Marysville, OH
These sponges are the best ones I've used. They're so reliable and they don't ever fall apart after a while. I can buy them and have them for a bit and they never fail me
Claudia B.
Brooklyn, NY
Your classic sponge. Whoever thought of attaching a scrubby side to the soft sponge is really a genius. these are good quality and lasts longer than the dollar store ones
andrea o.
Peoria, AZ
i use these when i clean my bathroom they work very well. i purchase them at walmart.the 4 pck make it very economical very good value

the 4 pck make it very economical
Alexandra B.
Stowe, VT
really good and durable. they work well and they don't get all destroyed after cleaning a pan or something like that. I can always find them at the local grocery store
Michelle W.
Manchester, CT
I use this brand of sponges because they are a trusted brand. Gets the job done, durable and affordable. I use them to clean the kitchen, bathrooms, floors, walls etc.
Diana M.
Neoga, IL
I always have some scotch brite sponges around for the counters and dishes they are iniexpensive and come in very handy they are available everywhere a fine product
Lucia A.
Woodhaven, NY
Tough and long-lasting sponge. It is my turn to sponge when I have tough scouring to do but it will not scratch my stainless steel pans. Will buy these every time.
Eule B.
Salem, OR
These are the cheapest sponges available at my grocery store and while they are (thankfully!) on the cheaper side they get the job done and last a very long time.
Allie B.
Atlanta, GA
These makes dish cleaning so much easier. I love that I can throw them in the dishwasher too to get cleaned. They could probably stand to last a little bit longer.
Scottie S.
Henrico, Va
When you need a sponge, everyone and their grandma knows to choose Scotch-Brite. I learned how to clean with my mom and our Scotch-Brite sponges and I'll stick with them forever because of their quick drying, substantial abrasive side, and the softness of the soft side.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.