Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ronda L.
Manchester, TN
these are very good to have in your house .You not only can use them in your kitechen but in any room you need to get hard to clean spots. they will do the job. smell good to.
HongAnh N.
Santa Ana, CA
We bought this on a whim, as a random, "grab which ever one" kind of sponge, but it turned out to have worked quite well, and better than some other sponges I've ever used.
Jennifer B.
Glen Allen, VA
These have not let me down yet! Tehy do not fall apart they are soft in your hand. I can not say anything is a "con" with these! I purchased this at Walmart!!! Good Value!
Lizzie P.
Denver
I use these on pretty much everything. From stuck on food to hard water marks. I like that they don't fall apart and are not cheaply made. Also the price is good for them.
Kendra H.
Marysville, OH
These sponges are the best ones I've used. They're so reliable and they don't ever fall apart after a while. I can buy them and have them for a bit and they never fail me
Claudia B.
Brooklyn, NY
Your classic sponge. Whoever thought of attaching a scrubby side to the soft sponge is really a genius. these are good quality and lasts longer than the dollar store ones
Crystal P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Scotch brote will always be my go to brand for sponges. I have yet to find a reason to not like there sponges. They are heavy duty and can fight off a whole lot of dirty.
Maria G.
Riverside, CA
The speonges are beyond amazing!! You don't need to put as much pressure when you scrub dishes. I've been owning my sponge for over 2 months and it still fells like new!!
Michelle W.
Manchester, CT
I use this brand of sponges because they are a trusted brand. Gets the job done, durable and affordable. I use them to clean the kitchen, bathrooms, floors, walls etc.
andrea o.
Peoria, AZ
i use these when i clean my bathroom they work very well. i purchase them at walmart.the 4 pck make it very economical very good value

the 4 pck make it very economical
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.