Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christina t.
Cave City, KY
Love these! Great price for a four pack and they really get the job done and last quite a while!! Would definitely recommend for those stubborn dishes caked with dried on food!
Adriana B.
Great sponge, lasts FOREVER and it's very inexpensive. This in the only brand of sponges that we have in in our house because of its high quality. It's steady, sturdy & reliable.
Kathe R.
Weatherford, TX
I use these on a daily basis and always have a clean fresh one at my sink. They last long and I throw them in the dishwasher when I need to freshen them up to use them longer.
Ronda L.
Manchester, TN
these are very good to have in your house .You not only can use them in your kitechen but in any room you need to get hard to clean spots. they will do the job. smell good to.
Susana L.
I have tried other sponges but these are the ones I have stuck with for many years now. The price is just right for the job that it does. I like that it has two sides, one for tough stick on grease and a soft for delicate cups and plates.
Lizzie P.
Denver
I use these on pretty much everything. From stuck on food to hard water marks. I like that they don't fall apart and are not cheaply made. Also the price is good for them.
Jennifer B.
Glen Allen, VA
These have not let me down yet! Tehy do not fall apart they are soft in your hand. I can not say anything is a "con" with these! I purchased this at Walmart!!! Good Value!
HongAnh N.
Santa Ana, CA
We bought this on a whim, as a random, "grab which ever one" kind of sponge, but it turned out to have worked quite well, and better than some other sponges I've ever used.
Crystal P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Scotch brote will always be my go to brand for sponges. I have yet to find a reason to not like there sponges. They are heavy duty and can fight off a whole lot of dirty.
Claudia B.
Brooklyn, NY
Your classic sponge. Whoever thought of attaching a scrubby side to the soft sponge is really a genius. these are good quality and lasts longer than the dollar store ones
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.