Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel Z.
East Lansing, MI
these sponges are good. They can scrub tough food off and they don't fall apart too quickly. they last a long time because they don't fall apart and they are relatively inexpensive.
Ashley W.
Rogersville, AL
I don't use sponges a lot but I always keep these handy for when I do need them. They don't abuse my hands while using them and also gentle enough on my dishes to not scratch them.
Jamie G.
Rogers City, MI
These sponges are perfect for any room in the house that needs a sponge for cleaning. I use them in the kitchen, bathroom and sometimes to clean spills on the coffee table as well.
Bevin C.
Pottstown, PA
Pretty good. Still not worth what you pay. Why are sponges soooo pricey? Really not worth it. But, these do hold up a bit longer. Just be light handed when using these on Teflon.
ANGELICA C.
Mesquite, TX
Good price, good quality, definitely does what it needs to be done, got all i need to scrub from my hand wash dishes to srub the walls of my showers with out damaging the surfaces
Dawn C.
Alabaster, AL
Love to clean dishes and other services in my home with this sponge. I purchase them in the store I am shopping in at the time. the price is usually ok. I dont smell my sponges.
Hollie B.
Hiram, GA
I love these sponges. They work great on dishes and last for a good while, and are also cheap. The only thing I don't like about them is that the scrub side deteriorates long before the sponge starts to, and big chucks come off.
Christina t.
Cave City, KY
Love these! Great price for a four pack and they really get the job done and last quite a while!! Would definitely recommend for those stubborn dishes caked with dried on food!
Brionna C.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely loved this product!! It's tougher than your normal sponge but softer than a Brillo pad, so it's perfect for stick-on residue that gets on your non-stick cooking ware.
Kathe R.
Weatherford, TX
I use these on a daily basis and always have a clean fresh one at my sink. They last long and I throw them in the dishwasher when I need to freshen them up to use them longer.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.