Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Jill J.
Fairchild Air Force Base, WA
Great for scouring my glass cooktop after my kids cook! High quality, does not fall apart. I love that I can scrub with one side and not scratch, the wipe residue with the other..the perfect blend!
Lindsey H.
Florence, SC
These sponges really helped me clean out my fridge after not having power due to hurricane Matthew. I lost power for 4 days and my refrigerator was an awful mess of melted food. It got it spotless!
Dayana G.
I cut the Scotch Brite pad into 3 pieces, to make it last longer. It makes my sink shine, cleans my teapot so it is shiny and bright. I have used it on the outside of cookware, and brought them back to a nice shine as well.
Christine J.
Plainfield, IL
I have tried so many others and and they don't compare. These are worth every penny. You can throw them in the dishwasher and they last and last. You have to make sure you buy these next time!
Van Averie S.
This is one of my favorite cleaning brands. It makes everything so easy to clean. Very effective and it wipes away all the dirt. You should stock one of this. Very affordable you should buy one.
Lorena C.
Victorville, CA
I think this work great .I always wash my dishes with clorox and dishsoap and this lastvme about two week before start crumbling. Other one brand crumble in one week .I think this work great.
Teresa G.
San Benito, TX
I like using the scrubs they are good they scramble although stuffed food that stays in the past my family we love them but I have other family members that and use them too so thank you very
Erika M.
New Ulm, TX
Found this sponge a year ago, absolutely love it! Really cleans deep and easy. I love the blue ones too but this one really cleans the bottom of my pots and pans.
Kaila P.
We have no dishwasher... I have to have these to be sure my dishes are getting clean! I usually but the green and yellow ones but anything from them with so the trick with some elbow grease
Maritza C.
Oxnard, CA
I guess what you learn at home is what you stick to. But my motto is if it is not broken do not fix it. I love how this product works and I will not change unless it stops working for me.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.