Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison S.
These sponges are awesome when you have baked in or leftover food stuck on a dish. They are very effective and sturdy. Not only is this a great product but they are also inexpensive. I would recommend this product.
Kerissa B.
My dishwasher is the worst, so I need a good sponge to help get the job done. These work really well at cleaning everything off the dishes BEFORE I put them in the dishwasher. They stay pretty fresh for a long time as well.
Sarah M.
Emsworth, PA
Just your normal cleaning sponge! Gets the job done, and is very cost effective! Very effective at cleaning as well! Always buy them, and will continue to do so!
Natasha N.
Sandusky, OH
I have a toddler, so i use these for a lot of tough messes.
Ive used them on walls, tables, stove, and even dishes; they have gotten any caked on food or greace off a lot easier than a regular soft sponge.
Grisel R.
Doral, FL
These work well. Especially for the price. I use sponges to do dishes since I don't have a dish washer. These are the best in quality and quantity for the amount you spend on it.
Tiffany H.
Grant
These sponges last me much longer than the leading brand. I found these at any local grocery store and they also have a nice smell. The color is nice because it hides the grime, I would buy this again
adrienne b.
Austin, TX
I always buy this brand. The generic brands always crumble and can't seem to stay clean. Scoth-Brite's sponges are sturdy and last at least 2 weeks. Not too pricey, either. Would recommend to others.
Jill J.
Fairchild Air Force Base, WA
Great for scouring my glass cooktop after my kids cook! High quality, does not fall apart. I love that I can scrub with one side and not scratch, the wipe residue with the other..the perfect blend!
Lindsey H.
Florence, SC
These sponges really helped me clean out my fridge after not having power due to hurricane Matthew. I lost power for 4 days and my refrigerator was an awful mess of melted food. It got it spotless!
Dayana G.
I cut the Scotch Brite pad into 3 pieces, to make it last longer. It makes my sink shine, cleans my teapot so it is shiny and bright. I have used it on the outside of cookware, and brought them back to a nice shine as well.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.