Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica c.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My best friend (and neighbor) and I call this "the purple miracle" because it seriously is amazing. It has the strength of steel wool without the danger of scratching your pans up. If you don't have this, GET IT!
Natasha N.
Sandusky, OH
I have a toddler, so i use these for a lot of tough messes.
Ive used them on walls, tables, stove, and even dishes; they have gotten any caked on food or greace off a lot easier than a regular soft sponge.
Margaret T.
Kenosha, WI
I received a sample of Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge and found that they worked on those hard stains that form on the stove and microwave. Not having to scratch my appliance and getting them clean is a much have for my home.
Grisel R.
Doral, FL
These work well. Especially for the price. I use sponges to do dishes since I don't have a dish washer. These are the best in quality and quantity for the amount you spend on it.
adrienne b.
Austin, TX
I always buy this brand. The generic brands always crumble and can't seem to stay clean. Scoth-Brite's sponges are sturdy and last at least 2 weeks. Not too pricey, either. Would recommend to others.
Tiffany H.
Grant
These sponges last me much longer than the leading brand. I found these at any local grocery store and they also have a nice smell. The color is nice because it hides the grime, I would buy this again
Dayana G.
I cut the Scotch Brite pad into 3 pieces, to make it last longer. It makes my sink shine, cleans my teapot so it is shiny and bright. I have used it on the outside of cookware, and brought them back to a nice shine as well.
Jill J.
Fairchild Air Force Base, WA
Great for scouring my glass cooktop after my kids cook! High quality, does not fall apart. I love that I can scrub with one side and not scratch, the wipe residue with the other..the perfect blend!
Larissa V.
bridgewater nj
Love these! They are so great for cleaning. I have tried other brands to just see what else there is and I have always done back to these! My favorite sponge there is! The best at cleaning that I have tried
Lindsey H.
Florence, SC
These sponges really helped me clean out my fridge after not having power due to hurricane Matthew. I lost power for 4 days and my refrigerator was an awful mess of melted food. It got it spotless!
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.