Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
I always trust Scotch-Brite. I have the dish soap wand and These sponges as well. It's tough and it does the job it was intended for. Naturally, a little elbow grease does help.
Ben W.
Baltimore , Md
Great product keeps the germs down. I use to clean my kitchen bathroom and even floors in my home it's very effective and convenient because the are resizable or you can toss old one for a new one. It's very cheap in price
Kasidee A.
I always use scotch bright sponges! They are the most durable in my opinion. I love the different options they have. These are my favorite because they have one side like a Brillo pad for scrubbing and the other side sponge.
Jazzmine R.
Very good product. Cleans up nicely. A little too pricey for my taste. Does get rid of dried up rice and cheese on dishes which is good. Won't scratch the dishes too.
Lesley D.
Ewa Beach, HI

THE BEST SPONGE I HAVE EVER USED!
I received this sponge as a free sample in the mail I really didn't expect anything spectacular but it is just that.I expected it to be a decent product because of the Scotch-Brite name but this little sponge goes way beyond that.I have used this sponge for almost a week now and there is nothing in my kitchen that it will not scrub clean very quickly and with little effort and it keeps on smelling clean like a new sponge when I'm finished using it and it is a strong sponge too I tried tearing it and it would not rip and the scrub pad would not separate either.Thank you Scotch-Brite for making the world's greatest sponge.
linda s.
Corvallis, OR
the price is average and they last longer then most and you can use them on just about anything without scratching up your counter tops or non stick pans a good value
Heather D.
Carl Junction, MO
This is great for cleaning my cast iron skillets. It makes cleaning stuck on food easy and fast. It is also great for those tough household chores. This is a great product for several different jobsaround the house.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Good product! Good price. Usually what I buy. They don't fall apart easy and last. You can get them anywhere such a target, Walmart or Kroger. I will buy them again.
Dakota B.
Dothan, AL
Got these as a sample and went and bought the full size the next day they are awesome hardly any scrubbing needed and they didn't scratch my dishes will continue to buy
Madison S.
These sponges are awesome when you have baked in or leftover food stuck on a dish. They are very effective and sturdy. Not only is this a great product but they are also inexpensive. I would recommend this product.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.