Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lesley D.
Ewa Beach, HI

THE BEST SPONGE I HAVE EVER USED!
I received this sponge as a free sample in the mail I really didn't expect anything spectacular but it is just that.I expected it to be a decent product because of the Scotch-Brite name but this little sponge goes way beyond that.I have used this sponge for almost a week now and there is nothing in my kitchen that it will not scrub clean very quickly and with little effort and it keeps on smelling clean like a new sponge when I'm finished using it and it is a strong sponge too I tried tearing it and it would not rip and the scrub pad would not separate either.Thank you Scotch-Brite for making the world's greatest sponge.
Jazzmine T.
Very good product. Cleans up nicely. A little too pricey for my taste. Does get rid of dried up rice and cheese on dishes which is good. Won't scratch the dishes too.
linda s.
Corvallis, OR
the price is average and they last longer then most and you can use them on just about anything without scratching up your counter tops or non stick pans a good value
Heather D.
Carl Junction, MO
This is great for cleaning my cast iron skillets. It makes cleaning stuck on food easy and fast. It is also great for those tough household chores. This is a great product for several different jobsaround the house.
Madison S.
These sponges are awesome when you have baked in or leftover food stuck on a dish. They are very effective and sturdy. Not only is this a great product but they are also inexpensive. I would recommend this product.
Savanna N.
Amarillo, TX
I love scotch bright sponges! They are useful for anything! Doing the dishes, cleaning counter tops, cleaning the stove, EVERYTHING!! I will never stop using them!
Dakota B.
Dothan, AL
Got these as a sample and went and bought the full size the next day they are awesome hardly any scrubbing needed and they didn't scratch my dishes will continue to buy
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Good product! Good price. Usually what I buy. They don't fall apart easy and last. You can get them anywhere such a target, Walmart or Kroger. I will buy them again.
Kerissa B.
My dishwasher is the worst, so I need a good sponge to help get the job done. These work really well at cleaning everything off the dishes BEFORE I put them in the dishwasher. They stay pretty fresh for a long time as well.
Jessica c.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My best friend (and neighbor) and I call this "the purple miracle" because it seriously is amazing. It has the strength of steel wool without the danger of scratching your pans up. If you don't have this, GET IT!
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.