Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie B.
Seabrook, TX
The 4 pack is an awesome deal! They last forever, and are very heavy duty without being too stiff. The only downside is that it seems like I can only find them at Target. Whenever I go to my usual grocery store I can't find them.
Laura G.
Minneapolis, MN
I love using these sponge for doing the dishes. They have the sponge side and the rough scrubber side which make sit super easy to get your dishes cleaned up and ready to go.
Samantha P.
Manchester, NH
I'm not one to get super excited about sponges, but these are some good quality sponges that get the job done. They are comparable in value to most sponges on the market.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
I always trust Scotch-Brite. I have the dish soap wand and These sponges as well. It's tough and it does the job it was intended for. Naturally, a little elbow grease does help.
Mimi F.
Lugoff, SC
This product is very sturdy and lasing it does not scratch up your pots and pans and it holds lather for a long time. I truly stand by this product because of its lasting use it does not crumble or rip it holds itself together after many uses.
Ali F.
Powerful scrubbing spability, helpful in removing built in grime. I use this a lot when I clean my bathroom, especially scrubbing the tub to get that shower film off. Not much elbow grease needed when you've got this scrub
Kasidee A.
I always use scotch bright sponges! They are the most durable in my opinion. I love the different options they have. These are my favorite because they have one side like a Brillo pad for scrubbing and the other side sponge.
ashley s.
Naugatuck, CT
The scotch brite scrub sponge is excellent, it helps to remove stuck on food and grease when trying to so the dishes It is a great value for the quality of the product
Chasity A.
Lewisburg, TN
These sponges do a fantastic job of getting my dishes clean! Even the ones that I think will be difficult to get clean aren`t as bad as anticipated with these sponges.
David S.
I was not pleased with these. They tend to disintegrate in just a couple of nights of washing dishes. They were not very good at scrubbing off stuck on food stuff, even after soaking. Not sure what Scotch-Brite was thinking.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.