Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
The extra scrub is nice for all the baked on holiday grime. Still the same quality with just a little more. They are mold and bacteria resistant and don't have odor to them.
Laura G.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
I love using these sponge for doing the dishes. They have the sponge side and the rough scrubber side which make sit super easy to get your dishes cleaned up and ready to go.
Katie B.
Seabrook, TX
The 4 pack is an awesome deal! They last forever, and are very heavy duty without being too stiff. The only downside is that it seems like I can only find them at Target. Whenever I go to my usual grocery store I can't find them.
Samantha P.
Manchester, NH
I'm not one to get super excited about sponges, but these are some good quality sponges that get the job done. They are comparable in value to most sponges on the market.
Michelle H.
Scrub sponge pads are so handy. I value the scrub side,considering I use cast iron pans. They keep me from scrubbing to much on my pans but just enough. Thanks Scotch-Brite.
Sarah S.
Athens, GA
Works decently well but I find myself having to replace them regularly. They really hold in the stench and hold food which makes me hesitant to keep them more than two weeks at a time.
Mimi F.
Lugoff, SC
This product is very sturdy and lasing it does not scratch up your pots and pans and it holds lather for a long time. I truly stand by this product because of its lasting use it does not crumble or rip it holds itself together after many uses.
Chasity A.
Lewisburg, TN
These sponges do a fantastic job of getting my dishes clean! Even the ones that I think will be difficult to get clean aren`t as bad as anticipated with these sponges.
Valleri R.
Occasionally, we bring out the cast iron pans for camping and there is no other sponge that will clean so effortlessly than these "Extreme Clean" sponges. We've tried cheaper brands, but they tear and give my husband a real workout when trying to clean up from a weekend away that should be anything but work!
Ben W.
Baltimore , Md
Great product keeps the germs down. I use to clean my kitchen bathroom and even floors in my home it's very effective and convenient because the are resizable or you can toss old one for a new one. It's very cheap in price
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.