Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Katie B.
Seabrook, TX
The 4 pack is an awesome deal! They last forever, and are very heavy duty without being too stiff. The only downside is that it seems like I can only find them at Target. Whenever I go to my usual grocery store I can't find them.
Samantha P.
Manchester, NH
I'm not one to get super excited about sponges, but these are some good quality sponges that get the job done. They are comparable in value to most sponges on the market.
Michelle H.
Scrub sponge pads are so handy. I value the scrub side,considering I use cast iron pans. They keep me from scrubbing to much on my pans but just enough. Thanks Scotch-Brite.
Ashley S.
Naugatuck , CT
The scotch brite scrub sponge is excellent, it helps to remove stuck on food and grease when trying to so the dishes It is a great value for the quality of the product
Mimi F.
Lugoff, SC
This product is very sturdy and lasing it does not scratch up your pots and pans and it holds lather for a long time. I truly stand by this product because of its lasting use it does not crumble or rip it holds itself together after many uses.
Valleri R.
Occasionally, we bring out the cast iron pans for camping and there is no other sponge that will clean so effortlessly than these "Extreme Clean" sponges. We've tried cheaper brands, but they tear and give my husband a real workout when trying to clean up from a weekend away that should be anything but work!
Sarah S.
Athens, GA
Works decently well but I find myself having to replace them regularly. They really hold in the stench and hold food which makes me hesitant to keep them more than two weeks at a time.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
I always trust Scotch-Brite. I have the dish soap wand and These sponges as well. It's tough and it does the job it was intended for. Naturally, a little elbow grease does help.
Kasidee A.
I always use scotch bright sponges! They are the most durable in my opinion. I love the different options they have. These are my favorite because they have one side like a Brillo pad for scrubbing and the other side sponge.
Ali F.
Powerful scrubbing spability, helpful in removing built in grime. I use this a lot when I clean my bathroom, especially scrubbing the tub to get that shower film off. Not much elbow grease needed when you've got this scrub
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.