Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paige C.
Cushing, OK
These sponges are affordable and as great for getting off excess food that is clinging to the dish for dear life. Would recommend to other consumers in the market for new sponges.
Kim D.
Richmond, TX
What I like using these for is cleaning my kitchen counters and scrubbing my cast iron pans. Since these are "scratch free" I feel confident using it on more sensitive surfaces
Miranda S.
Henderson, NV
These are the best sponges around! I've been using them for years and haven't found any that are better. Season for pretty much everything up in the kitchen the bathrooms. We lost a long time and they don't shed when scrubbing really hard.
Estela R.
I like these sponges a lot. They clean very well and do not scratch your pots and pans. I just wished they lasted a little longer. For me they last 2 weeks before falling apart.
Sofia I.
new york
Keeps my dishes clean! Easy sponge to use, good scent! Doesn't absorb too much soap. Bought at target although you may find it in a dollar store as well. Overall good value!
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
These were my favorite sponges to use. They really scrub the dishes well. The only downside was how quickly I had to replace them because of the scrubber side being too worn out.
Nailah B.
These are pretty good sponges. After using the scrubbing part frequently, I find it a little hard to get some of the residue off. It can become annoying when trying to clean other things because they don't get as clean because of it.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
The extra scrub is nice for all the baked on holiday grime. Still the same quality with just a little more. They are mold and bacteria resistant and don't have odor to them.
Teresa M.
Columbia, TN
These sponges are the Incredible Hulk of sponges! The sponge is of course the high quality I've come to expect from Scotch-Brite, but that scrubber side is the obliterator! It handles jobs that have previously required an SOS pad.
Loren D.
Bronx, NY

I received this sponge as a free sample in the mail I really didn't expect anything spectacular but it is just that.I expected it to be a decent product because of the Scotch-Brite name but this little sponge goes way beyond that.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.