Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Wrenne B.
Greenville, SC
This are your sponges if you are on a budget. They get the job done, although if you have really crusted on food, you might have some problems. Be sure to use lots of dish soap with these. They do not last long (don't make them!) but work for the price.
Celia R.
Tacoma, WA
Good basic sponge to keep next to the sink. As long as the person using it remembers to squeeze the water out after each use, the sponge will keep for quite a while before a new one is needed. Worth the money, especially when you're a college student.
Jessica D.
Northfield, OH
This is a cheap product that still gets the job done. I prefer not to spend money on items (like sponges) that are just going to be thrown away. These are the price and quality I like.
Julie D.
San Jose, CA
Bought these awhile back and decided to try something new at Target sine I ran out of sponges at home never seen these before, They were a good price. They worked great and lasted quite awhile for me. I would probably buy these again if I seen them.
Suzanne B.
Las Vegas, NV
I prefer using scrub sponges to brushes. These sponges last a long time. They don't fall apart or get that smell as so many other sponges tend to do. The scrubber side works great on hard-to-remove food etc. I never use any other brand than Scotch.
Elizabeth B.
Birmingham, AL
Great for scrubbing pots and pans after cooking! These sponges are a bit expensive, but a great value. They get things very clean and hold up through a lot of scrubbing. They were easily picked up in Target, adding to the appeal of the sponges.
Menaka S.
I always buy this brand of sponges. While you may need a metal scrubber for the extremely hard stains, the dual sides usually do the trick so that you don't spend hours scrubbing the same dishes. They are also a good price, especially when bought in bulk.
Suyapa P.
This scrub sponges are great. Tough on my stainless pans. I also use them to clean my glass top stove and counters. Don't come apart like some others that I have used before. The price is quite affordable. I would definitely recommend to others.
Lauren J.
I use these pads when I am cleaning my nonstick pans. These really get the job done and they are sturdy enough that they last for a quite a while. They also don't hold odor so that's great. I found them at a great price and would continue to use when I am able to get it.
Paige C.
Cushing, OK
These sponges are affordable and as great for getting off excess food that is clinging to the dish for dear life. Would recommend to other consumers in the market for new sponges.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.