Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison D.
Raymond, NH
These sponges are perfect for all your household cleaning needs. They work extremely well on dishes and I also use them to clean my bathroom. They hold up well over time and are strong enough so that you can really scrub your dishes to get them clean.
Menaka S.
I always buy this brand of sponges. While you may need a metal scrubber for the extremely hard stains, the dual sides usually do the trick so that you don't spend hours scrubbing the same dishes. They are also a good price, especially when bought in bulk.
Lauren J.
I use these pads when I am cleaning my nonstick pans. These really get the job done and they are sturdy enough that they last for a quite a while. They also don't hold odor so that's great. I found them at a great price and would continue to use when I am able to get it.
Christina H.
This is the only cleaning sponge I've purchased to do most of my home and cleaning duties and I have yet to become disappointed very sturdy and sufficient it actually last sometime doesn't ware out as most sponges do. I would definitely recommend.
Paige C.
Cushing, OK
These sponges are affordable and as great for getting off excess food that is clinging to the dish for dear life. Would recommend to other consumers in the market for new sponges.
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Normally the regular scotch sponges already have a scrub side, but this particular one had a lot more durability to it. It's really works on my dishes and I can buy it at most supermarkets. I really like this sponge and I would recommend it.
Miranda S.
Henderson, NV
These are the best sponges around! I've been using them for years and haven't found any that are better. Season for pretty much everything up in the kitchen the bathrooms. We lost a long time and they don't shed when scrubbing really hard.
Estela R.
I like these sponges a lot. They clean very well and do not scratch your pots and pans. I just wished they lasted a little longer. For me they last 2 weeks before falling apart.
Kim D.
Richmond, TX
What I like using these for is cleaning my kitchen counters and scrubbing my cast iron pans. Since these are "scratch free" I feel confident using it on more sensitive surfaces
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
These were my favorite sponges to use. They really scrub the dishes well. The only downside was how quickly I had to replace them because of the scrubber side being too worn out.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.