Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Olivia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
We don't have a dishwasher, and these sponges do more than make up for it. These can scrub through everything! I barely have to soak my pots and pans anymore. These are durable, and last long. I highly recommend these and I will repurchase them.
Rachel S.
Dallas, GA
I love these. They clean everything from Dishes, baseboards, bathtubs, dog cages, to couches, sewing machines, yard chairs and baby cribs. They are long lasting and cleanable in between uses so they don't collect bacteria (a vinegar bath)
Bailey K.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
The scotch brite scrub sponges are a great product. They really scrub to get all the tough dried on food in dishes and cookware. The sponges also last a long time and it takes a lot for them to show wear and tear. I run them in the dishwasher so they last longer.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Worked extremely well and makes it easy to wash dishes by hand. I bought mine at Kroger and I've never had an issue with these sponges. They are easy to clean after use, which makes it nice because it helps prevent bacteria and fungi
Amanda P.
Calcutta, OH
I have to have this sponge. I have told everyone about how well it cleans. It will seriously clean the toughest most stuck on food or grease you'll ever come across. I won't clean with anything but. I even had to show my youngest brother how amazing it was after thanksgiving dinner I love this so he so much!
Krista H.
Monmouth, IL
It's not a sponge unless it's Scotch-Brite! Growing up my family used the green and yellow ones. So knowing this is a trusted brand I had to try these out and of course this brand didn't fail. It cleans well without scratching and is durable just like the originals.
Jewel G.
Burbank, CA
Personally I like this sponge, it does what it's supposed to and cleans the dishes very well. I really like it and works well for the price as well. No cons and I would most definitely buy it again. I really like it.
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
I use these to scrub my bathtub and sink. These sponges help me get my bathroom so clean! I'm not ashamed to for company to see my bathroom after I clean with these sponges! Will definitely purchase again and again.
Blair B.
Jackson, MS
Eggs and cheese are no match for this sponge! I found it at my local grocery store and fell in love. My only complaint is that food sometimes sticks to the cloth side. All in all, I recommend it for tough sticks!
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
These sponges clean better than any other sponge I've used. I usually have to soak my nasty dishes but with this sponge I can start cleaning right away. They stay together unlike some competitors brands that fall apart so easily.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.