Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle D.
Magnolia, AR
I have always been a fan of scotch-brite. These sponges really get the food off of the dishes without having to scrub too hard. The price is very reasonable for how good the product is.
Ashley H.
Boston, MA
reasonable price, lasts a while and does the job that's all I ask for and this is what this product does, I recommend this sponge I have had my fair share of bad sponges and this is not one of them. it smells great and cleans hard to clean pots and pans.
Melissa Y.
These sponges are great for general cleaning but they definitely wear down quite quickly after continued use. The scrubbing side doesn't have too much strength, which is where steel wool comes in to save the day. I wish they were a little more durable.
Patty Smith C.
Obion, TN
They cheap enough to throw away after a couple of uses and are pretty effective for dishwashing and scrubbing the biggest pro is the price so you can throw them out after a few uses which makes them a decent value I buy them again just because they cheap
Jessica T.
Works great for me. I have a gas stove, and I always end up getting something cooked onto the stove while I cook. Combined with cleanser, these sponges really get the job done. I also use them in my bathtub, which can get pretty yucky with a messy boy.
Makeupbyabigail B.
Johnstown, PA
These sponges are okay. They some what get the job done but don't get all of the food or grease out of the dish. Food gets stuck in the sponge so easily though. I wouldn't buy them again!
Alex D.
Box Springs, GA
I don't usually use scrub sponges because it scratches my pans but I got a free sample of this scrub so I tried it out. I really enjoyed how it scrubbed my pots without scratching them.
Melissa C.
Palestine, TX
I use the scrub sponges on a daily basis, they are easy to use, comfortable in the hand, they are an excellent value and last a long time if properly cared for and stored well. They are that little bit of extra "elbow grease" you need to get the job done!
Wrenne B.
Greenville, SC
This are your sponges if you are on a budget. They get the job done, although if you have really crusted on food, you might have some problems. Be sure to use lots of dish soap with these. They do not last long (don't make them!) but work for the price.
Nikki S.
Stroudsburg, PA
These definitely get the job done! Super effective in scrubbing hard to remove stains and buildup. It doesn't break apart after onsistent usage, and I even use one to clean my tub. It is worth the buy. And it is affordable. I would definitely recommend it.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.