Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica T.
Works great for me. I have a gas stove, and I always end up getting something cooked onto the stove while I cook. Combined with cleanser, these sponges really get the job done. I also use them in my bathtub, which can get pretty yucky with a messy boy.
tammie j.
my whole family uses scotch brite. i grew up with it being used. i have one for each part of my house from the kitchen to each bathroom. this will always be boiught in my house and im sure my kids will be using this when they move out on their own as well.
Melissa C.
Palestine, TX
I use the scrub sponges on a daily basis, they are easy to use, comfortable in the hand, they are an excellent value and last a long time if properly cared for and stored well. They are that little bit of extra "elbow grease" you need to get the job done!
Patty Smith C.
Obion, TN
They cheap enough to throw away after a couple of uses and are pretty effective for dishwashing and scrubbing the biggest pro is the price so you can throw them out after a few uses which makes them a decent value I buy them again just because they cheap
Jessica D.
Northfield, OH
This is a cheap product that still gets the job done. I prefer not to spend money on items (like sponges) that are just going to be thrown away. These are the price and quality I like.
Celia R.
Tacoma, WA
Good basic sponge to keep next to the sink. As long as the person using it remembers to squeeze the water out after each use, the sponge will keep for quite a while before a new one is needed. Worth the money, especially when you're a college student.
Julie D.
San Jose, CA
Bought these awhile back and decided to try something new at Target sine I ran out of sponges at home never seen these before, They were a good price. They worked great and lasted quite awhile for me. I would probably buy these again if I seen them.
Suzanne B.
Las Vegas, NV
I prefer using scrub sponges to brushes. These sponges last a long time. They don't fall apart or get that smell as so many other sponges tend to do. The scrubber side works great on hard-to-remove food etc. I never use any other brand than Scotch.
Suyapa P.
This scrub sponges are great. Tough on my stainless pans. I also use them to clean my glass top stove and counters. Don't come apart like some others that I have used before. The price is quite affordable. I would definitely recommend to others.
Elizabeth B.
Birmingham, AL
Great for scrubbing pots and pans after cooking! These sponges are a bit expensive, but a great value. They get things very clean and hold up through a lot of scrubbing. They were easily picked up in Target, adding to the appeal of the sponges.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.