Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Amber M.
Bellefonte, PA
Nothing special, but these do the job they're designed to do. I like them because I can use them a few times, but when they get gross, they're inexpensive enough that I don't feel bad chucking them in the trash. I like the 4 pack so I don't run out too quickly.
Kerry M.
These are perfect to get those tough stains out, especially ones that stick to pots and pans. They never scratch my cooking utensils, which I really appreciate. They last much longer than the other brands that I've used before, so they are a great investment.
Smerk R.
I have been buying Scotch Bright for years & will continue. These sponges are priced low & are excellent quality. Easy to find just about any where like Target. I recommend over any other brand.
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH
I use these for everything I have for years and will not change it I wish that they would make it a little softer but for the price that I have paid for it I can not complain I will continue to use this product as will my family in the future AWESOME PRICES
Kathy G.
Norton, VA
A sponge is a sponge is a sponge. Haha. These work well...I especially like the green scrubber side. It's tough enough to get at the caked on mess but still won't damage my teflon pans. However, they get yucky after a few uses and I end up throwing them away.
tammie j.
my whole family uses scotch brite. i grew up with it being used. i have one for each part of my house from the kitchen to each bathroom. this will always be boiught in my house and im sure my kids will be using this when they move out on their own as well.
Ashley H.
Boston, MA
reasonable price, lasts a while and does the job that's all I ask for and this is what this product does, I recommend this sponge I have had my fair share of bad sponges and this is not one of them. it smells great and cleans hard to clean pots and pans.
Nikki S.
Stroudsburg, PA
These definitely get the job done! Super effective in scrubbing hard to remove stains and buildup. It doesn't break apart after onsistent usage, and I even use one to clean my tub. It is worth the buy. And it is affordable. I would definitely recommend it.
Danielle D.
Magnolia, AR
I have always been a fan of scotch-brite. These sponges really get the food off of the dishes without having to scrub too hard. The price is very reasonable for how good the product is.
Wrenne B.
Greenville, SC
This are your sponges if you are on a budget. They get the job done, although if you have really crusted on food, you might have some problems. Be sure to use lots of dish soap with these. They do not last long (don't make them!) but work for the price.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.