Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
These are the sponges that I always use for my dishes. It's rough and gentle enough for just about every dish I own. They're not too pricey and work well for a week or two and then I replace it.
We used these for moving and nothing else held up as well for really getting in deep scrubbing the bathtub and toilets. Maybe next time we'll keep things cleaner ahead of time, but I'm glad we had the Scotch-Brite sponges!
Karina P.
Midland, TX
I recently bought these not that long ago and I would buy again. I don't usually buy sponges because after awhile they start to smell but these
are great they get the job done on my dishes and last along time. Also doesn't have any funky smells after you have used it.
Amber M.
Bellefonte, PA
Nothing special, but these do the job they're designed to do. I like them because I can use them a few times, but when they get gross, they're inexpensive enough that I don't feel bad chucking them in the trash. I like the 4 pack so I don't run out too quickly.
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH
I use these for everything I have for years and will not change it I wish that they would make it a little softer but for the price that I have paid for it I can not complain I will continue to use this product as will my family in the future AWESOME PRICES
Kerry M.
These are perfect to get those tough stains out, especially ones that stick to pots and pans. They never scratch my cooking utensils, which I really appreciate. They last much longer than the other brands that I've used before, so they are a great investment.
Smerk R.
I have been buying Scotch Bright for years & will continue. These sponges are priced low & are excellent quality. Easy to find just about any where like Target. I recommend over any other brand.
Kathy G.
Norton, VA
A sponge is a sponge is a sponge. Haha. These work well...I especially like the green scrubber side. It's tough enough to get at the caked on mess but still won't damage my teflon pans. However, they get yucky after a few uses and I end up throwing them away.
Ashley H.
Boston, MA
reasonable price, lasts a while and does the job that's all I ask for and this is what this product does, I recommend this sponge I have had my fair share of bad sponges and this is not one of them. it smells great and cleans hard to clean pots and pans.
Mauricio L.
Stroudsburg, PA
Does the job. Have used this stuff for generations. A must have in your kitchen. We usually use the dishwasher for most of the light dishes, but for the heavyweight pans you need one of these. Haven't tried anything else that does the job nearly as well.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.