Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Olivia S.
I love these for cleaning all of my dishes. The scent of these is not really a smell at all, it keeps most of the stinch of the dishes in. It is a really good price for the value of these. I bought this at Walmart, and I would buy this again because it was a great product.
yainira a.
Usually we buy the cheap brand but we once bought this product one day in Walmart and just fell in love with its multi uses like for the pans and pots which doesn't even scratch them, the price is fair enough for the quality of the product? But I would buy it again.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
These are the sponges that I always use for my dishes. It's rough and gentle enough for just about every dish I own. They're not too pricey and work well for a week or two and then I replace it.
We used these for moving and nothing else held up as well for really getting in deep scrubbing the bathtub and toilets. Maybe next time we'll keep things cleaner ahead of time, but I'm glad we had the Scotch-Brite sponges!
Amber M.
Bellefonte, PA
Nothing special, but these do the job they're designed to do. I like them because I can use them a few times, but when they get gross, they're inexpensive enough that I don't feel bad chucking them in the trash. I like the 4 pack so I don't run out too quickly.
Kerry M.
These are perfect to get those tough stains out, especially ones that stick to pots and pans. They never scratch my cooking utensils, which I really appreciate. They last much longer than the other brands that I've used before, so they are a great investment.
Smerk R.
I have been buying Scotch Bright for years & will continue. These sponges are priced low & are excellent quality. Easy to find just about any where like Target. I recommend over any other brand.
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH
I use these for everything I have for years and will not change it I wish that they would make it a little softer but for the price that I have paid for it I can not complain I will continue to use this product as will my family in the future AWESOME PRICES
Kathy G.
Norton, VA
A sponge is a sponge is a sponge. Haha. These work well...I especially like the green scrubber side. It's tough enough to get at the caked on mess but still won't damage my teflon pans. However, they get yucky after a few uses and I end up throwing them away.
tammie j.
my whole family uses scotch brite. i grew up with it being used. i have one for each part of my house from the kitchen to each bathroom. this will always be boiught in my house and im sure my kids will be using this when they move out on their own as well.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.