Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kimberlie R.
Severn, MD
Love these sponges! I love that even though they are scrub sponges they are gentle to the surfaces you clean so you don't have to worry about scratching your counter tops or stove tops but at the same time you don't have to sacrifice a very clean finish! Great sponges at a great price!
Margo C.
Breezy Point, NY
These sponges work great. They are dual sided, one for easy to clean messes and the other for tougher grime. They last a long time and don't break down easily. They last a long time without getting stinky, and they won't scratch up your hands or pots & pans like some other wiry sponges.
Kayla S.
Ravenna, OH
I love these because when my spouse tries to be sweet and cook dinner he tends to burn some things which i love that he tries but i always grab one of my scotch sponges and get the hard crusted mess gone!
Heather S.
Fall River , MA
Best sponges on the market and they are cheap in price. I recommend to anyone. I purchase these at target . They work great to clean simple messes and tough stuck on messes without scratching. Great value
Charlie A.
N Chelmsford, MA
These sponges are practical for everyday cleaning and scrubbing. They last longer than other brands but as with most sponges they need to be sterilized often to avoid the smell associated with sponge use.
Brenna K.
Union, KY
While these sponges get the job done, they also collect bacteria quickly and start to smell. They would be a lot more effective if they had antibacterial properties. If you need them for a one time use they are great but wouldn't recommend them if you need something to use daily.
Kadlyn R.
These are my boyfriends favorite things to use because they're effective and they work well. Good quality and doesn't just fall apart at the first sign of wear and tear. Good quality product for sure
Stefany C.
Norco , CA
I buy these all the time you always have to break them in but that's with every type of sponges and they get the job done my mother in law always cuts them in half for my small hands it's even better
Jill V.
Little Elm, TX
These last a long time. I do dishes multiple times a day and need a sponge to last more than a day without falling a part, and these do the job. They are a great value at a place like Costco and the entire package can last me up to 6 months or more. Definitely like these.
Angela R.
Philadelphia, PA
Got the job done getting my dishes sparkling clean again but I would not at that it was better than any other sponge. Definitely was durable though and lasted awhile before needing to be replaced.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.