Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Misi V.
Centreville, VA
This sponge is super effective--it cleans everything from my dishes to my oven walls perfectly. However, it is somewhat abrasive and can chip/damage your nails. I bought it at CVS and would consider it highly effective. I have been purchasing it for a couple months and will definitely continue to do so!
Kourtlyn J.
Fairlawn , OH
Really enjoy using sponges like these, the scrubbing side really cuts into tough grease and burnt on pieces from the oven! Sponges aren't my favorite tool to clean dishes with but it's a staple in everyone home and these work great.
Danielle L.
Las Cruces, NM
This product is great for cleaning and scrubbing! i throughly enjoy alll that this producat has to offer me. it cleans ans scrubs well and does not scratch my dishes. it has no sent which is good and i will probably buy again just because it is a handy thing to keep around the kitchen and bathroom.
Emma J.
Peoria, IL
I really like these for cleaning tough pots & pans. Although I go through them relatively quickly, they still do a very good job when I have tough food stuck on my kitchenware. I have purchased them from any local grocery store or Walmart, and I think that you get what you pay for with this product.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
These are by far the best sponges out there. They work great and always get my pots and pans clean. They don't fall apart like the cheap dollar store ones after a few uses. They also hold the soap well, so you aren't wasting tons. I recommend spending a few more dollars and buying these ones.
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
Great sponges for a great price! These work well on pans that I have recently dirtied. While I don't think these would be great for exceptionally burnt pans, etc., these do the trip for some of the tougher everyday pans.
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
I gave this product 3\5 stars because I feel that these sponges do not last very long. I bought these sponges from my local grocery store. In the future I will be using a different brand to brand wash my dishes.
Hillary S.
I love this product! It is amazing for stick on messes! With a large family we use lots of plates and pans so it's long lasting as well! You can also get it at just about any store!! I for sure recommend trying it
Lyneen G.
Yorkville, IL
I love these Scotch-Brite sponges. They help me to scour off the insane messes my family makes on a daily basis. These sponges hold up better than others, they don't fall apart and make a mess while you scrub.
Jessica M.
Canyon Country, CA
A must have around the house. Am I the only one still hand washing dishes with these? Lol. These are great for cleaning the kitchen, bathrooms and around the house. You can disinfect by placing in microwave.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.