Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
If your looking for a real heavy duty sponge this is definitely the one. It has strong scrubbing pads that can take on any stuck on mess and remove it fast and easy. These sponges last, no need to replace it from quick wear and tear.
Evelyn S.
These sponges are not so bad they do work for those pans that have the food stuck i really like how hard they are and dont rip so easily im not dissapointed at all i would recommend for all those ladys whos still wash dishes by hand
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
In my opinion, a sponge is a sponge. Pretty good durability and coarseness. Would recommend, good value and gets the job done with cleaning dishes. WRING OUT YOUR SPONGES WITH HOT WATER AND DISH SOAP TO AVOID THE TERRIBLE SMELL!!!
Aubrey J.
San Bernardino, CA
I am very OCD about sponges and o love these. They do not hold a smell like most sponges and don't easily fall apart . You can get cheaper ones but you get what you pay for so I rather spend a little more for better quality product
Dana S.
Battle Ground , WA
We always keep these Scotch Brite scrub sponges on hand. One for the kitchen counter, one for the floor, one for each bath room. They are great for cleaning up messes, spills, and the debris kids leave every time they walk through a room.
Melissa M.
Wonderful value pack that is very reasonably priced. It is very effective at cleaning topical and deep stains on all surfaces. Can be purchased at most grocery stores, and target. What a fresh clean scent with this product. It is something I use very often.
Melissa L.
Port Hueneme, CA
These are really sturdy sponges. There are many other brands that I've used that fall apart after 2 or 3 uses. I can use these for several weeks washing dishes for a family of 3, before I simply get rid of it for sanitary reasons. They are affordable and easy to find in most any stores. I definitely recommend them!
Alyssa O.
Brea, CA
These ones work nice because they are not too scratchy but are still tough enough to get things off. They are also not too expensive but work great. You can buy these at Target. I use them all the time and think it is great.
Nadine T.
These scrubs get the job done but for hard crusty pans they don't work well. Over all they do a good job if you use them daily they last about 2-3 months but is durable. I like the color variety and they are easy to find.
Amanda K.
Graham, NC
These really helped clean up dirt and grime on counters and dishes! I got mine from Target and it was very reasonably price! I was very pleased with the outcome of this product and I would most definitely purchase again.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.