Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristin C.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely love these Scotch Brite Scrub Sponges! I am always cooking which leaves me tons of pots and pans to clean.. the Scotch Brite sponges give me exactly what I need to scrub those tough spots. I love them so much when I see im on my last one I buy another pack before having to go without!! i'll never go back to a regular dish rag again!
Emily K.
Highland Fls, NY
These tend to fall apart after a while and smell bad relatively soon after using them. However, they are cheap so the quality is worth the price. I do not think I would recommend this product or repurchase because I cannot get past the smell of them
Nancy G.
Madera, CA
Tough messes don't stand a chance against Scotch Brite Scrub Sponges, There's not a job they can't over come. There so convenient to find, you can even find them in your local Dollar General Stores. I will buy them again, never using anything else.
Shelsea R.
Mission , TX
The price is out of this world cheap. They work great and don't smell after a while like most do. They packaging is good and the quality is even better. I wouldn't ever change sponge brands that's how great they are.
Theresa U.
I like this brand, it cleans well but I HATE the smell it would leave on my hands! Even after thoroughly washing my hands w/ scented soap. Since then, I've switched to the brush heads. I have to change those more frequent, but it's more convenient.
Jessica R.
Elizabethton, TN
Great on every surface. I use them inside and outside. Soft enough for our 11 year old to use, but very tough on dirt, grease and even bubble gum. Thanks to our 3 year old we've found many uses for these little guys. Thank goodness the price is right!
Kassidy L.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of my favorite sponge for dish washing . It holds the soap suds and also has a layer for washing pots & pans . Easy to hold as it's cut out in a shape that is manageable for a good grip while cleaning . Great product !!!!!!
Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
These little sponges do a great job. I think a slightly larger surface area for scrubbing is the one thing that keeps me from 5 stars. Good value and convenient to pick up the 4 pack. (Who wants to use a dish sponge past its prime?!?!)
Sofie B.
Denver, CO
These are sponges that clean dishes. They work pretty well for most things. They are super cheap and can be found at any grocery store. I wish they had a harder surface scrubbing side, though, because sometimes the soft sponge side isn't enough. I also wish that they would last longer than a week's worth of scrubbing.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
If your looking for a real heavy duty sponge this is definitely the one. It has strong scrubbing pads that can take on any stuck on mess and remove it fast and easy. These sponges last, no need to replace it from quick wear and tear.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.