Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
taylor c.
Alachua, FL
These sponges work great! They hold up well over time. They arent super expensive and come in a large pack so that you aren't at the store buying them all of the time. They definitely get the job done the first time. I would recommned this to anyone.
Jessica R.
Great on every surface. I use them inside and outside. Soft enough for our 11 year old to use, but very tough on dirt, grease and even bubble gum. Thanks to our 3 year old we've found many uses for these little guys. Thank goodness the price is right!
Theresa U.
I like this brand, it cleans well but I HATE the smell it would leave on my hands! Even after thoroughly washing my hands w/ scented soap. Since then, I've switched to the brush heads. I have to change those more frequent, but it's more convenient.
Shelsea R.
Mission , TX
The price is out of this world cheap. They work great and don't smell after a while like most do. They packaging is good and the quality is even better. I wouldn't ever change sponge brands that's how great they are.
Kassidy L.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of my favorite sponge for dish washing . It holds the soap suds and also has a layer for washing pots & pans . Easy to hold as it's cut out in a shape that is manageable for a good grip while cleaning . Great product !!!!!!
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
These little sponges do a great job. I think a slightly larger surface area for scrubbing is the one thing that keeps me from 5 stars. Good value and convenient to pick up the 4 pack. (Who wants to use a dish sponge past its prime?!?!)
Sofie B.
Denver, CO
These are sponges that clean dishes. They work pretty well for most things. They are super cheap and can be found at any grocery store. I wish they had a harder surface scrubbing side, though, because sometimes the soft sponge side isn't enough. I also wish that they would last longer than a week's worth of scrubbing.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
I'm heavy handed so these sponges seem effective so far. It's very affordable but I feel as though they fall apart too quickly . They work well but die fast you can get them at any grocery store. I buy them because they don't break my pockets
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
In my opinion, a sponge is a sponge. Pretty good durability and coarseness. Would recommend, good value and gets the job done with cleaning dishes. WRING OUT YOUR SPONGES WITH HOT WATER AND DISH SOAP TO AVOID THE TERRIBLE SMELL!!!
Aubrey J.
San Bernardino, CA
I am very OCD about sponges and o love these. They do not hold a smell like most sponges and don't easily fall apart . You can get cheaper ones but you get what you pay for so I rather spend a little more for better quality product
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.