Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
taylor c.
Alachua, FL
These sponges work great! They hold up well over time. They arent super expensive and come in a large pack so that you aren't at the store buying them all of the time. They definitely get the job done the first time. I would recommned this to anyone.
Nancy G.
Madera, CA
Tough messes don't stand a chance against Scotch Brite Scrub Sponges, There's not a job they can't over come. There so convenient to find, you can even find them in your local Dollar General Stores. I will buy them again, never using anything else.
Kristin C.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely love these Scotch Brite Scrub Sponges! I am always cooking which leaves me tons of pots and pans to clean.. the Scotch Brite sponges give me exactly what I need to scrub those tough spots. I love them so much when I see im on my last one I buy another pack before having to go without!! i'll never go back to a regular dish rag again!
Andrea H.
They work adequately. Nothing outstanding but they get the job done. Average price for sponges and I have bought them a couple times. I would not go out of my way to get someone to try them but I will continue to buy them until I find a sponge I like better.
Shelsea R.
Mission, TX
The price is out of this world cheap. They work great and don't smell after a while like most do. They packaging is good and the quality is even better. I wouldn't ever change sponge brands that's how great they are.
Theresa U.
I like this brand, it cleans well but I HATE the smell it would leave on my hands! Even after thoroughly washing my hands w/ scented soap. Since then, I've switched to the brush heads. I have to change those more frequent, but it's more convenient.
Jessica R.
Great on every surface. I use them inside and outside. Soft enough for our 11 year old to use, but very tough on dirt, grease and even bubble gum. Thanks to our 3 year old we've found many uses for these little guys. Thank goodness the price is right!
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
These little sponges do a great job. I think a slightly larger surface area for scrubbing is the one thing that keeps me from 5 stars. Good value and convenient to pick up the 4 pack. (Who wants to use a dish sponge past its prime?!?!)
Kassidy L.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of my favorite sponge for dish washing . It holds the soap suds and also has a layer for washing pots & pans . Easy to hold as it's cut out in a shape that is manageable for a good grip while cleaning . Great product !!!!!!
Aubrey J.
San Bernardino, CA
I am very OCD about sponges and o love these. They do not hold a smell like most sponges and don't easily fall apart . You can get cheaper ones but you get what you pay for so I rather spend a little more for better quality product
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.