Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Camille V.
San Jose, CA
If you need a deep clean for your dishes, this is the one for you. I have a really weird thing about washing dishes, I don't like to get my hands dirty and I don't like it when the sponges smell after a few days. Scotch brit is one of those products that lasts
Rachel D.
Los Angeles, CA
Scotch brite sponges are super durable and make cleaning old dishes really easy, especially with the rougher side. I live in an apartment with 4 other girls and this sponge definitely helps clean all surfaces. I have even used it to just clean the counter and stoves. I would say definitely buy these even though generic brands are cheaper, these last way longer
Olivia W.
Ogden, IA
I love Scotch-Brite sponges! These are the only sponges that I use. They are inexpensive, durable, odor free, and long lasting. I have had my current sponge for about a month and it is still holding up with no odor. I will keep buying this product and brand!
Vita O.
Delaware Water Gap, PA
I actually cut the sponge in half because its all I really need when I wash dishes. I discard it after its worn out and soiled rather than throw it in the wash. My whole family is now cutting their sponge in half because they thought it was smart and sensible.
Carrie V.
Canton, PA
These sponges work pretty well. I use them to clean dishes and counter/table surfices. They get the job done. Unfortunately, like most sponges, they don't last long and start smelling bad, but overall I'm very happy using these sponges and buy them often.
Kristal J.
Chillicothe, OH
I use a lot of sponges for cleaning purposes and dishes and I like these natural fiber sponges. They work effectively. I purchased them at Kroger's and I think that they are very reasonably priced and last for a good amount of time. I would recommend them.
Samantha H.
This sponge gets all of those hard to clean surfaces spotless without much effort. And same goes for that stuck on food on you're handwash only dishes. It lasts a really long time and doesn't disintegrate in your hands as you use it and scrub those dishes.
taylor c.
Alachua, FL
These sponges work great! They hold up well over time. They arent super expensive and come in a large pack so that you aren't at the store buying them all of the time. They definitely get the job done the first time. I would recommned this to anyone.
Nancy G.
Madera, CA
Tough messes don't stand a chance against Scotch Brite Scrub Sponges, There's not a job they can't over come. There so convenient to find, you can even find them in your local Dollar General Stores. I will buy them again, never using anything else.
Chloe S.
I could only find these sponges at target and that's why it got four stars. Other than that, great product. The sponge side was perfect for getting the dishes clean. The harder side was perfect for the hard to get stains. This is the only sponge I'll use.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.