Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nena V.
Stockton, CA
Absolutely love it it keep your pots and pans really clean when you have burned something on them. Is so tough and gentle when needed absolutely save me last time I burned milk for hot cocoa. It has the enough roughness to get all the dirty out of the pan and is gently with dishes.
Angie C.
I have all stainless steel cookware, and Scotch-Brite is the only brand we buy to clean it. Gets all of the cooked on bits off with minimal muscle power, leaves them bright and shiny. Scrub power lasts for quite a while longer than most other scrubbing sponges we've tried. Doesn't go "dull" nearly as fast.
Willow G.
My go to sponges they work great I can't complain. I always cut mine in half to make them last longer. It's makes them go farther for the price I spend on them. I buy mine from Walmart. Sometimes the dollar store I'll pick some up. I would recommend this product to anyone
Sarah R.
Fort Wayne, IN
WOW. I love these sponges! I cannot talk about these enough. They remove everything! They can even remove the coca cola design off of an aluminum can! I love using them, and I keep repurchasing over and over again. I highly recommend these to anyone who uses sponges.
Sam S.
Nanuet, NY
I bought these sponges because I've been a fan of Scotch-Brite sponges in the past, however, these sponges scratched my dishes! After hand-washing my dishes I noticed huge scratches and knew it was due to the sponge. I would not recommend anyone to use these sponges.
Celeste C.
Brooklyn, NY
This brand of scrubs are perfect for washing dishes. They withstand the soap and consistent scrubbing of heavier dishes. It doesn't have a scent and there are no cons! I love it, it's the brand I buy most often for my dishes. I would recommend this product to others.
Tina S.
Putnam Valley, NY
I love the scrub side of this sponge. It is not hard enough that it scratches my sink or dishes, but it is strong enough to get the grime off of what it needs to. It also has a great scent to it! Great product, I would buy again and have been purchasing for years.
Michelle M.
Riceville , TN
Just started using this model from Scotch-Brite. I found them at our local Wal-Mart store. The sponge has more abrasive to it, but does not scratch your pans. The price was average to the other sponges. As of right now I would purchase this type of sponge again.
Rachel D.
Los Angeles, CA
Scotch brite sponges are super durable and make cleaning old dishes really easy, especially with the rougher side. I live in an apartment with 4 other girls and this sponge definitely helps clean all surfaces. I have even used it to just clean the counter and stoves. I would say definitely buy these even though generic brands are cheaper, these last way longer
Vita O.
Delaware Water Gap, PA
I actually cut the sponge in half because its all I really need when I wash dishes. I discard it after its worn out and soiled rather than throw it in the wash. My whole family is now cutting their sponge in half because they thought it was smart and sensible.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.