Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angela R.
Can't help to love this sponge. I use it to clean my pot and pans if I have anything stuck or greasy so my dish washing soon he doesn't get all nasty dirty looking. You don't have to apply so much pressure because it just removes the stickiness off like butter. Be warned that it might scratch some of your dishes or pots. Just with light use it won't do any harm.
Rachel D.
Los Angeles, CA
Scotch brite sponges are super durable and make cleaning old dishes really easy, especially with the rougher side. I live in an apartment with 4 other girls and this sponge definitely helps clean all surfaces. I have even used it to just clean the counter and stoves. I would say definitely buy these even though generic brands are cheaper, these last way longer
Jessica P.
These are my go to sponges. They're a little pricier, but they last much longer than regular sponges, and they clean MUCH better than regular sponges. The pack of four has lasted me four months so far and I haven't even used all of them. I highly recommend!
Carrie V.
Canton, PA
These sponges work pretty well. I use them to clean dishes and counter/table surfices. They get the job done. Unfortunately, like most sponges, they don't last long and start smelling bad, but overall I'm very happy using these sponges and buy them often.
Samantha H.
This sponge gets all of those hard to clean surfaces spotless without much effort. And same goes for that stuck on food on you're handwash only dishes. It lasts a really long time and doesn't disintegrate in your hands as you use it and scrub those dishes.
Kristal J.
Chillicothe, OH
I use a lot of sponges for cleaning purposes and dishes and I like these natural fiber sponges. They work effectively. I purchased them at Kroger's and I think that they are very reasonably priced and last for a good amount of time. I would recommend them.
Kristin C.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely love these Scotch Brite Scrub Sponges! I am always cooking which leaves me tons of pots and pans to clean.. the Scotch Brite sponges give me exactly what I need to scrub those tough spots. I love them so much when I see im on my last one I buy another pack before having to go without!! i'll never go back to a regular dish rag again!
taylor c.
Alachua, FL
These sponges work great! They hold up well over time. They arent super expensive and come in a large pack so that you aren't at the store buying them all of the time. They definitely get the job done the first time. I would recommned this to anyone.
Chloe S.
I could only find these sponges at target and that's why it got four stars. Other than that, great product. The sponge side was perfect for getting the dishes clean. The harder side was perfect for the hard to get stains. This is the only sponge I'll use.
Emily K.
Highland Fls, NY
These tend to fall apart after a while and smell bad relatively soon after using them. However, they are cheap so the quality is worth the price. I do not think I would recommend this product or repurchase because I cannot get past the smell of them
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.