Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Frances S.
I like the abrasive side of the sponge for my baked on messes in pans and pots. The sponge also works well on vinyl siding to get dirt out of creases. They are non scented, which I like, and they are very affordable. The sponges are also cool to use for textured sponge painting with young kids.
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
These are excellent for touch burnt or caked on cooking catastrophes. They are also good for glass stoves they are gentle enough to not cause damage. These are inexpensive and last all month, I bought mine at Walmart but they can be found at dollar general, family dollar and dollar tree.
Stephanie R.
Portland, OR
I love these sponges for cleaning the bathroom. The smooth side is great for the surface, and the scrubbing side is great for the hard water stains in the shower. It is reasonably priced. I would recommend this to my friends and it is the sponge that I will use in the future while I clean.
Robert H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I've used Scotch-Brite for years. I bought this because I'm always worried about bacteria. To be honest I'm not sure if it does cut down on bacteria but it did definitely cut down on the smell. With this one I never got the gross smell coming from the sponge when I used it a second time.
Brianna S.
Fort Polk, LA
I use these when doing dishes or even scrubbing my walls. It's not too tough to mess the paint up but perfect to get off dirt and grime. These are very affordable sponges and I love that I don't have to put in too much work when using them. They have a soft side and a rough side for the really tough stuck on grime and food. I highly reccomend these sponges for all kinds of different uses in your home!
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
I use sponges to do dishes since I'm poor and don't have a dish washer. These are the best in quality and quantity for the amount you spend on it. These things last a long time, even through hard to clean messes and difficult pots and pans. Both sides work really well to get the job done.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
these come in handy for any kinds of messes and all you have to do is wash them out. They don't break off or come apart and i really like that about these sponges/ The price is right too it won't break your wallet. i will defiantly buy this again. Over and over
Kris M.
Colorado City, CO
I only do dishes by hand and these sponges make it easier on my needing much less elbow grease than other brands. I do throw them away weekly so i tend to go through a lot but not because they couldn't be used longer but because I am a nut about bacteria growing in unnecessary places.
Paige M.
Ive used these when it comes to getting food that just won't come off, off. They work tremendously well and are very cheap. I highly recommend these if you or your family members spend a good amount of time in the kitchen. I will definitly be purchasing this item again, thank you.
Nena V.
Stockton, CA
Absolutely love it it keep your pots and pans really clean when you have burned something on them. Is so tough and gentle when needed absolutely save me last time I burned milk for hot cocoa. It has the enough roughness to get all the dirty out of the pan and is gently with dishes.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.