Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Nena V.
Stockton, CA
Absolutely love it it keep your pots and pans really clean when you have burned something on them. Is so tough and gentle when needed absolutely save me last time I burned milk for hot cocoa. It has the enough roughness to get all the dirty out of the pan and is gently with dishes.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
I only buy Scotch Brite sponges because they are very sturdy and they keep their shape for a very long time - that is a month or so before I throw them away. They get the job of cleaning dishes done like no other sponges. I will keep purchasing and recommending it to my friends.
Angie C.
I have all stainless steel cookware, and Scotch-Brite is the only brand we buy to clean it. Gets all of the cooked on bits off with minimal muscle power, leaves them bright and shiny. Scrub power lasts for quite a while longer than most other scrubbing sponges we've tried. Doesn't go "dull" nearly as fast.
Willow G.
Ridgecrest , LA
My go to sponges they work great I can't complain. I always cut mine in half to make them last longer. It's makes them go farther for the price I spend on them. I buy mine from Walmart. Sometimes the dollar store I'll pick some up. I would recommend this product to anyone
Sam S.
Nanuet, NY
I bought these sponges because I've been a fan of Scotch-Brite sponges in the past, however, these sponges scratched my dishes! After hand-washing my dishes I noticed huge scratches and knew it was due to the sponge. I would not recommend anyone to use these sponges.
Sarah R.
Fort Wayne, IN
WOW. I love these sponges! I cannot talk about these enough. They remove everything! They can even remove the coca cola design off of an aluminum can! I love using them, and I keep repurchasing over and over again. I highly recommend these to anyone who uses sponges.
Celeste C.
Brooklyn, NY
This brand of scrubs are perfect for washing dishes. They withstand the soap and consistent scrubbing of heavier dishes. It doesn't have a scent and there are no cons! I love it, it's the brand I buy most often for my dishes. I would recommend this product to others.
Michelle M.
Riceville, TN
Just started using this model from Scotch-Brite. I found them at our local Wal-Mart store. The sponge has more abrasive to it, but does not scratch your pans. The price was average to the other sponges. As of right now I would purchase this type of sponge again.
Tina S.
Putnam Valley, NY
I love the scrub side of this sponge. It is not hard enough that it scratches my sink or dishes, but it is strong enough to get the grime off of what it needs to. It also has a great scent to it! Great product, I would buy again and have been purchasing for years.
Vita O.
Delaware Water Gap, PA
I actually cut the sponge in half because its all I really need when I wash dishes. I discard it after its worn out and soiled rather than throw it in the wash. My whole family is now cutting their sponge in half because they thought it was smart and sensible.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.