Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carolyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
Scotch-Brite has a great brand and knows how to make good sponges. They last waaaaaay longer than some store or cheaper brands I have tried in the past. The scrubbing side doesnt disintegrate after only a few uses and actually really works on some tougher messes. A solid go-to that I know will always get the job done
Myan T.
My beau loves these! That's coming a lot from a male right? I feel this does a great job with getting all the grime off. I use it frequently on my sink, countertops, and even stove. I'm not sure who they managed it, but the pads pretty much stays intact. Everyone should purchase the 4 pack! It's a great value!
Lynn T.
York, PA
These work good but you end up having to replace them often. I like how they scrub without scratching. Usually I buy these instead of brillo pads they last longer.
Gia C.
Blue Point, NY
Super strong sponges that will clean and scrub anything really well!! These last a really long time as well. The scrubber side removes anything baked on, while the sponge side is super gentle and cleans wine glasses beautifully. They're a bit more expensive than standard sponges, but worth every penny.
Jessica R.
Hays, KS

★★★★★
★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars. · a year ago
THE BEST SPONGE I HAVE EVER USED!
I received this sponge as a free sample in the mail I really didn't expect anything spectacular but it is just that.I expected it to be a decent product because of the Scotch-Brite name but this little sponge goes way beyond that.I have used this sponge for almost a week now and there is nothing in my kitchen that it will not scrub clean very quickly and with little effort and it keeps on smelling clean like a new sponge when I'm finished using it and it is a strong sponge too I tried tearing it and it would not rip and the scrub pad would not separate either.Thank you Scotch-Brite for making the world's greatest sponge.
Marisol O.
I absolutely loved this sponge. It worked great to wash the dishes and took off all the food from the plates. I love how the scrubbing side cleans very well. I would recommend this product for all of those who dnt have dishwashers like me and wash dishes by hand. This sponge defenantly does the job.
Erin W.
Asheville, NC
The Scotch Brite sponges do a great job cleaning. They don't scratch the surfaces I'm scrubbing and leave everything looking like new. My only concern is the price point as it is higher than most. It's not high enough that it deters me from using the product, but a little more than I'd like to pay.
Alyse F.
These sponges aren't the best but to be honest, I find that all sponges end the same. The darker and rougher side always fails me in being that it rips apart very quickly. I don't even use the other soft side so maybe thats why the rough part always dies so easily. I just feel that its most effective.
Multifaceted Arts S.
Springboro, PA
I love to cook with a wok and fry a lot. These are awsome for cleaning up grease and grit after cooking. The Trick to making for easy clean up are these sponges and cleaning immediately after. However you still can clean a while after. Immediately just makes it easier. Scrub is exactly what these do!
Nisha K.
These are the most efficient sponges I've ever used. Indian food and burnt milk leaves horrible discoloration on my pots and pans, but this sponge takes it off without having to use a lot of force. If only Costco sold these in mega packs, I would always be supplied. Their pretty pricy, but worth it.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.