Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ana Paula P.
Fitchburg
For the price of the 4-pack, and the length that these can be used for, I’d say this product is definitely worth it. It thankfully hasn’t left any scratches on my pans or dishes, which I love and there’s no need to scrub super hard either. I prefer this brand over any others.
Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
The scouring pad is pretty intense. I expected a stub pad like the green ones but this is much more abrasive. But I love the colors of the sponge. I use the sponge side all the time but the scouring side I only pull out for really tough jobs.
Tina B.
Chicago Hts, IL
I like these sponges. They remove food well and what I like the most about them is that they don’t hold on to the food. So you’re not cleaning the dishes with a dirty brush. They’re easy to rinse off get all the food off. I love em.
Kristen L.
La Porte
Great for multiple uses--dishes, cleaning sinks and showers, scrubbing walls, and more. Great quality for the price. Although it's just a sponge, these have been my favorite so far. I will keeping buying them.
MORGAN R.
Saint Petersburg
Like this sponge.  Great for cleaning dishes and pots and pans.  Great quality and lasts a long time.  Usually purchase this brand of sponges, unless another brand is cheaper.  No smell and stays clean for a while.  I would definitely purchase again.
Hannah Y.
San Marcos, TX
I use this product to clean my tub, toilet, and sink. It works awesome keeps my bathroom stainless. I bought it from H-E-B. The pros are it gets everything off. I always buy this and will continue to buy it.
Katie D.
Is there really another brand for sponges?! These
Work great and they last for a long time. With a husband that’s a chef, we have lots of pots and pans to clean and these are perfect for the job.
Claudia G.
Saint Paul, MN
Does what its suppose to do with out having to break your wrist scrubbing keeps dishes clean. The scrub sponge last so long with out falling apart like other scrubbies.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
This is the best cleaning product I have ever owned. It takes so much less elbow grease to remove stuck on food or staining from my dishes, even cutting through cooked on gunk on my baking sheets. The sponge resists bacterial growth and doesn't get that gross sponge smell to it. Doing dishes is now so much more pleasant.
Kimberly P.
I used these for all my cleaning from doing dishes to wiping off counters and I really love these except they tend to hold germs so I was them out with bleach after every use! I have always bought these! They are really good to get tough stuff out of pots and pans! makes doing dish and cleaning easy!
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.