Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
The scouring pad is pretty intense. I expected a stub pad like the green ones but this is much more abrasive. But I love the colors of the sponge. I use the sponge side all the time but the scouring side I only pull out for really tough jobs.
Kristen L.
La Porte
Great for multiple uses--dishes, cleaning sinks and showers, scrubbing walls, and more. Great quality for the price. Although it's just a sponge, these have been my favorite so far. I will keeping buying them.
Courtney T.
Canyon Lake, CA
My favorite brand of sponges. They are not like the other guys that just shredded and broke apart within a couple washes. These last and last, I have to change them out before they actually wear out!
Hannah Y.
San Marcos, TX
I use this product to clean my tub, toilet, and sink. It works awesome keeps my bathroom stainless. I bought it from H-E-B. The pros are it gets everything off. I always buy this and will continue to buy it.
Katie D.
Is there really another brand for sponges?! These
Work great and they last for a long time. With a husband that’s a chef, we have lots of pots and pans to clean and these are perfect for the job.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
This is the best cleaning product I have ever owned. It takes so much less elbow grease to remove stuck on food or staining from my dishes, even cutting through cooked on gunk on my baking sheets. The sponge resists bacterial growth and doesn't get that gross sponge smell to it. Doing dishes is now so much more pleasant.
Kimberly P.
I used these for all my cleaning from doing dishes to wiping off counters and I really love these except they tend to hold germs so I was them out with bleach after every use! I have always bought these! They are really good to get tough stuff out of pots and pans! makes doing dish and cleaning easy!
Tasha F.
Washoe Valley, NV
It is a good sponge but its for hard on food mostly not daily dish washing. It is effecitve but it doesnt last long at all, and the dye tends to bleed on things. There is no scent to it at all. I bought it at walmart and it was an okay price for four. I dont think I would buy them again.
Jesse H.
Annandale, VA
I like that they come in a pack of more than one or two. We use so many sponges that it is good to have 4 at once. They work really well, you can stick them in the dishwasher to clean them. They are just your typically sponge, I buy them all of the time.
Andrea H.
They work adequately. Nothing outstanding but they get the job done. Average price for sponges and I have bought them a couple times. I would not go out of my way to get someone to try them but I will continue to buy them until I find a sponge I like better.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.