Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4)

by Scotch-Brite

The Scotch-Brite EXTREME SCRUB Sponge is treated to resist bacterial odors and has 4x the scrubbing power of the next leading brand, allowing everyone to easily remove tough, baked-on messes and avoid smelly sponges.

How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Start your review of Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4)!
Michelle E.
Havana, FL
If you want the best sponge available, this is it. They are tough and long lasting. The Extreme Clean sponges are great for difficult jobs.
Danielle L.
Las Cruces, NM
This product is great for cleaning and scrubbing! i throughly enjoy alll that this producat has to offer me. it cleans ans scrubs well and does not scratch my dishes. it has no sent which is good and i will probably buy again just because it is a handy thing to keep around the kitchen and bathroom.
Ellyse D.
Ayden
I can find these at the Dollar store, so this is my first and only choice I would definitely recommend this product.
Lesley D.
Ewa Beach, HI
THE BEST SPONGE I HAVE EVER USED! I received this sponge as a free sample in the mail I really didn't expect anything spectacular but it is just that.I expected it to be a decent product because of the Scotch-Brite name but this little sponge goes way beyond that.I have used this sponge for almost a week now and there is nothing in my kitchen that it will not scrub clean very quickly and with little effort and it keeps on smelling clean like a new sponge when I'm finished using it and it is a strong sponge too I tried tearing it and it would not rip and the scrub pad would not separate either.Thank you Scotch-Brite for making the world's greatest sponge.
Veronica D.
Maurice, LA
Love these sponges. Not much to say other than they scrub really well, they last a long time as long as you take care of them.
Paola A.
Richmond, VA
I love these sponges! They are amazing at getting tough stains out without harming what you're washing. Overall I was 100% satisfied with these sponges
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
These little sponges do a great job. I think a slightly larger surface area for scrubbing is the one thing that keeps me from 5 stars. Good value and convenient to pick up the 4 pack. (Who wants to use a dish sponge past its prime?!?!)
Ashley P.
Minneapolis, MN
Good for cleaning tough jobs in the bathroom. It didn't have much of a scent or at least not a bad one. Effective for washing dishes
Selina U.
Orlando, FL
I always keep these in my kitchen. They are great for scrubbing away residue from my pans and pots without scratching them.
Ali L.
Each sponge lasts about three weeks! Gets my dishes super clean. I always keep a whole pack under the sink, very nice rice also!