Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Olivia B.
HUNTINGTON, WV
The scouring pad is pretty intense. I expected a stub pad like the green ones but this is much more abrasive. But I love the colors of the sponge. I use the sponge side all the time but the scouring side I only pull out for really tough jobs.
Katie D.
Is there really another brand for sponges?! These
Work great and they last for a long time. With a husband that’s a chef, we have lots of pots and pans to clean and these are perfect for the job.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
This is the best cleaning product I have ever owned. It takes so much less elbow grease to remove stuck on food or staining from my dishes, even cutting through cooked on gunk on my baking sheets. The sponge resists bacterial growth and doesn't get that gross sponge smell to it. Doing dishes is now so much more pleasant.
Kimberly P.
I used these for all my cleaning from doing dishes to wiping off counters and I really love these except they tend to hold germs so I was them out with bleach after every use! I have always bought these! They are really good to get tough stuff out of pots and pans! makes doing dish and cleaning easy!
Karreen B.
Grants Pass, OR
Scotch makes good sponges, and I buy these in multipacks at Costco. Good value for the price, and it has a nice scent and lasts much longer than other sponges that can tend to get dirty quicker. I use one per month, and sometimes throw it in the dishwasher for a cleaning so I can use it longer.
Tasha F.
Washoe Valley, NV
It is a good sponge but its for hard on food mostly not daily dish washing. It is effecitve but it doesnt last long at all, and the dye tends to bleed on things. There is no scent to it at all. I bought it at walmart and it was an okay price for four. I dont think I would buy them again.
Angela R.
Can't help to love this sponge. I use it to clean my pot and pans if I have anything stuck or greasy so my dish washing soon he doesn't get all nasty dirty looking. You don't have to apply so much pressure because it just removes the stickiness off like butter. Be warned that it might scratch some of your dishes or pots. Just with light use it won't do any harm.
Jesse H.
Annandale, VA
I like that they come in a pack of more than one or two. We use so many sponges that it is good to have 4 at once. They work really well, you can stick them in the dishwasher to clean them. They are just your typically sponge, I buy them all of the time.
Andrea H.
They work adequately. Nothing outstanding but they get the job done. Average price for sponges and I have bought them a couple times. I would not go out of my way to get someone to try them but I will continue to buy them until I find a sponge I like better.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
These things work too well. They actually cut through the Teflon on my scratch resistant pots & pans. Works much better on hard surfaces or even outdoors. They even survived being washed in the dishwasher. Worth the money but very abrasive as promised.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.