BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Melissa G.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best sponge. It’s tough enough to clean pots and pans yet gentle enough to leave glass and silverware scratch free. I will continue purchasing this product and recommend it to everyone
Phylicia B.
Hamilton
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This sponge truly is delicate which is perfect for cleaning ceramic mugs especially if they are hand painted. I use these sponges on my daughters hand painted plate and mug and it does not ruin the artwork but still allows me to clean it gently.
Kenia H.
Blacklick, OH
Good for cleaning and doing dishes. Its a typical sponge and lasts for about as long as you expect it too.
Jennifer R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great sponge. I use daily and lasts a sufficient amount of time. I use them in dishes and no scratches. I have also used for cleaning the tub as well.
Padee H.
Milwaukee
These are really good for dishes, although these do stink easily after being used for awhile but i usually change my sponges anyways.
minerva g.
Manhattan
Good sponge. Keeps the liquid detergent on sponge for long time without having to use much detergent. Cleans well
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these more than the original green, being the color doesn’t come off too much, maybe it’s harder to see being it’s pink, but I do appreciate these better!- I would recommend, they are reasonable priced!-
Kayla W.
Madison
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite sponge to handwash dishes. It cleans my cook pans without scratching, and I don't have to worry about food sticking in the scrub pad.
Dalila A.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite sponges, these are long lasting and definitely do the job. I would love it they come in a smaller size.
Bethanny F.
Checotah , OK
I don’t use any other kind of sponge! These are so gentle on pots & pans! I can use these for awhile before they start going bad!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.