BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Megan G.
Strongsville
These are just okay. I like Scotch Brite and I liked the pretty pink color but they were too soft to really get a good scrub on my dishes and anything really stuck on which was disappointing.
stephannie a.
Tuscaloosa
although these are cost effective, they do get stained early on and don't last as long as I would like. the sponge side is fine, but the reverse scrub side seems to wear faster.
Marissa M.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Walmart
All around good sponges plus they are pink gotta love it. They work well to clean pans and Tupperware. Nice and affordable.
Gilda Á.
Los Mochis
This is a great option for cristal glasses or plates. I buy it every time I can so it’s effective.
Sharan K.
Etobicoke, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
It is good one on delicates and even tough stains . Lasts longer. Great value and size but gets drippy soon but worth the prize and is effective. I am not disappointed and would buy again and love to recommend it.
F t.
muscat
The best with the high quality that I’ve ever used so far. I offered to my friends several times
Auburn J.
Redding , CA
Purchased at: Target
Love these sponges! Packaged nicely. I buy anything pink. Pro they get the job done. Con I don’t use them many times for heavy duty jobs. They do help breakup caked on foods without scratching nice my nice pans.
ene w.
Newnan, GA
Purchased at: Target
Love these sponges. Love the colors and the shape is nive on my hands. Great price and quality.works great
Nora D.
Purchased at: Target
I don’t own glassware that requires these sponges. I buy them because they are pink. They work just fine. The can withstand being boiled a few times to sanitize them for continued use. It’s a sturdy, decent sponge and the color makes me feel just a bit better about being hunched over the sink.
Kat S.
Myrtle Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
Affordable and cleans the dishes, hasn’t really fallen apart or anything and cheap enough to replace
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.