BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Laura A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My mom since I have use of reason to cleaned dishes and everything with Scotch-Brite sponges and is not for exaggeration but I have come to think that in his mind there is no other brand that is not. They are really their favorites because they are very good in all their presentations I really recommend them
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my top brand for sponges. Other brands fall apart in a matter of a couple days. This brand is sturdy and helps get grim off dishes.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These work amazing. Help get all the food off and works for floors and walls without scratching anything. They come In packs and are usually cheap.
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges are okay for only a couple uses. They lock is odor too quick and fall apart easy. I had trouble with them and ended up having to switch to a new brand. I really wouldn't recommend wasting your money.
Stefania a.
Melrose, MA
These sponges are great and They last long. They don't smell and work great on everything down to pans with grease
Charley P.
It did the job, while it wasn't being rough on my hands or my dishes. The Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge Delicate Care worked the best out of all the sponges I have ever used.
Amber L.
Vermilion , OH
I don't know if it's because it was delicate care that it means I had to be delicate when using the sponge or not but the sponge part on the back started falling apart and ripping after the 4th or 5th use... the more tough part lasted longer but I need a durable sponge,... their dobie sponge is my go to and I'll sick with it from now on.
Nancy T.
I like this particular brand of sponges because they last a good while and they are very comfortable to use on my dishes
Sonia V.
I always get this specially because they are pink lol can't go wrong with pink sponges and they aren't bad they are pretty good
Widlande D.
Maplewood, NJ
I mainly like the sponge because of its thickness and the curves on the side for better grip.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.