BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

miriam t.
New York
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Didn't like this at all. It's not rough and I had a hard time washing my dishes with it. Got rid of it as soon as I got the chance.
Marijosse C.
Miami Beach, FL
The sponge doesn’t last long and very quickly it gets a bad scent like humidity and dirt from good. I do not recommend this product :( I was disappointed because I like other products from the brand
Niza L.
Gilbert, AZ
I don't personally like sponges. They hold a lot of bacteria, and personally I use a brush when I hand wash my dishes. I also use a brush to scrub down my counters. I probably won't ever buy a sponge again.
Julissa L.
Didn't like this sponge at all. It fell apart after a couple uses and had to really scrub the dishes to even get small mess on my dishes out. I don't think I will use this again.
Madison O.
These sponges get stuff stuck to them easily. They also kind of fall apart after only a week of use.
Suzy T.
Hialeah, FL
Dislike these sponges because they do not repel bad odors, plus they are quite pricey! I would rather use a brand which will last much longer.
Spring H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for using on stainless steal appliances, no scratching and gives a nice clean look, highly recommend
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Still will scratch the crap out of everything you try and clean. Plus ot wont take off what is stuck on.
Melissa L.
Keeps goop in it and doesn't last very long. I won't be using this one again. Got it from target.
Audrey W.
This isn't the product I selected. Same brand different product. So I can't give an honest review.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.