BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Joann B.
Bethlehem, PA
Great sponges. I have used several types of scotch brite sponges and they are all great! They clean well and do not fall apart even with really tough scrubbing. I would definitely recommend them.
Jessica P.
New Bedford, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the only sponges I allow in my kitchen! They are gentle enough on expensive pots and pans but works hard to get through any residue. The pink color makes a beautiful sight on my kitchen counter As well!
Ana S.
Fargo , ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges! They are relatively inexpensive so once they get a little stinky I toss it and buy new ones! I like how gentle they are for my stove top and counters!
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
Out of all the sponges that I have used, these are the absolute best sponges. I find that they don’t scratch my dishes and do a great job. I like the price of them as well. I don’t find that they are completely expensive and I love the fact that they come in the 2 to 6 pack. I buy mine at Walmart to save some coins. I would recommend
Lexie T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like using these for cleaning dishes or cleaning down the counter top/ stove top. Easy to use and rinse out. Just toss in the trash when old. I pick these up from my local Walmart and will continue to buy.
Rogena A.
I like this Spong because I keep my nails done,it has a dent on the side for your fingers so your nails don't hit the scrubbing pad.
Eva N.
Very good sponges! I am cooking every day and with this little helpers I do my dishes super easy! I also love the pink color it brings brightness in my kitchen! Highly recommend this sponges for those who are doing dishes by them self’s.
Katrina P.
Genoa, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works great on ceramic cook ware. It never scratches and cleans pots and pans good and easy. I use it every time I do the dishes
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have this very delicate pot that u can't afford to mess up and this is my go to sponge. A must try for those delicate pots. I let my husband was only using these.
Melissa B.
Havertown, PA
These are great. They last a long time and don’t break apart like other sponges. They also are pretty cheap and a pack lasts me a while!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.