BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke P.
Columbia, TN
Always a go to for my cleaning habits! Scotch brits is the best sponge to use
Eunice M.
Been using this for a while now, works good & lasts for a pretty good while
Erica B.
Brandenburg, KY
These were ok. I like the green and yellow better. These just seem like something thrown in for variety.
Amanda N.
Syracuse
Stick with the basics. This sponge and the original blue and you won’t be sad. They are not to expensive and have a great usage life. I pop mine in the dishwasher once a week to disinfect and increase there usage life.
maggi P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Anything I have used that is scotch Brite has been good but I have no complaints on these sponges.
Phylicia B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This sponge truly is delicate which is perfect for cleaning ceramic mugs especially if they are hand painted. I use these sponges on my daughters hand painted plate and mug and it does not ruin the artwork but still allows me to clean it gently.
Aldina E.
Tuzla
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this sponge to scrub non stick pots and pans and anything that needs some strong cleaning that wouldn’t damage the finishing. However, it is little hard, so not ideal for washing small cups and curvy plates.
Karen O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy this sponge because of its colour. It helps me differently between the sponge I used for my dishes and for the dogs dishes. It is durable and holds up to wear and tear. It’s offered at a great price too.
Jessicurris M.
CDMX
Es buenísima para lavar hollas y los trastes ni se diga
Con esa esponja y la topo fibra que trae me ha ayudado mucho
Pero no me gusta que se despegan ambas entonces me quedan 2 esponjas Scotch-Brite Delicate Care Scrub Sponges - 3 CT
katrina b.
Orillia
My boyfriend uses this sponge to clean the shower wall! We have tile in there and he loves it! Cheap enough to throw out and holds up to the cleaning would buy this again!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.