BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Itzel C.
Esta marca de esponjas para los trastes scotch brite es la mejor es la marca de esponjas que existe tardan ademas que lavan muy bien los trastos i nos cuida nuestras manitas
Amo essas esponjas, principalmente a cor <3 HAHA
São bem legais e uteis. Não arram e limpam com toda delicadeza suas peças sensíveis da cozinha, gosto de usar bastante.
Veronique G.
Nice to have a product that cares about surfaces as much. Not only does it do the job but it's really gentle on surfaces (especialy when you have new surfaces lol).
Kathleen G.
It doesn't go saggy easily. It is soft yet does the job when cleaning the dishes. I like it and this is the only sponge brand we purchase. We also use sponge for car washing.
Vale S.
I use the Scotch Brite Non Scratch Scrub Sponge at least once a day everyday cleaning pots and skillets. I have never had a single scratch in on any of them using the non scratch sponge.
Naomy V.
En lo personal me gusta mucho esta esponja, el problema que tengo con la misma, con ella, es que la parte superior dónde está el brillo se debilita muy rápido
Lupita E.
I Really liked the pink color, and the texture its so gentle with the sensitive skin, good quality and price:)) It was effective, affordable and nice
Olivia K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Find the product breaks down rather quickly! Found it expensive as it closer to $2 a sponge but it don't mark up my frying pans so I stick with it
Judith H.
These stay together well , they last long, they due a great job and you can throw them in the washer to deep clean them. Perfect for small hands.
Emma W.
It's the best on my delicate items, like my bowls and dishes. Always cuts through the grime & removes the stubborn dry on foods I can't get off.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.