BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Aleyna T.
Love the texture of this product. Provides delicate cleaning. Soft and do not make any harsh. I tried many of the scotch-bride products. This one is the recent. But I will get back to the classical one as this one makes harder to clean sometimes.
Sobia B.
Its ok this product but as your cleaning most of the sponge falls of I bought it from my local superstore and it is not that effective which is disappointing however it is good for its value as it is cheap and I would not recommend to others
Morgan M.
Victoria
Use these sponges to clean my horses saddle, they are super absorbent and hold the oil well. They're super delicate on the leather and don't scratch at all. I recommend this sponge for more than just cleaning, definitely buying again.
Maria R.
santiago de los caballeros
I like to change these products very often, not because I did not last long, they are my own habits, I have to say they do their jobs very well with the dishes in my kitchen, even for other cleaning activities. Clasic baby!
Asma K.
These work pretty well, I don't really like the shape of it cuz it's a bit hard to hold onto and kept falling outta my hand... bought it at my local grocery store... it's very affordable.. would recommend to others
Sofia L.
This sponge it's great, i'ts soft, complements so well the dish soap i use.
scotch-brite it's also a classic, you can find it everywhere, in any store here.
it has a great quality and i last a lot of time (in compared to others ) and it doesn't damage my dishes like other sponges :)
Samantha H.
I usually buy the boring old yellow and green and I found out they sold pink! Was very happy, it didn't have the "scratchy side" but it's a sponge and does what a sponge is suppose too. Would buy again!
Michelle N.
I like these sponges, got given one in a welcome to the neighborhood parcel. But i dont beleive in spending to much on sponges so i would but them again, when i can get a pack of 4 for the same price.
Melissa H.
['Radisson', ''], SK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the only sponges I purchase and use. They work amazing on my dishes, especially if they are delicate ones and so they are very effective and at a good price as well and I will keep on buying these
Emma L.
Blacksburg, VA
This was one of those things that your parents always bought so you continued to always buy. I have always bought scotch-brite sponges and probably always will. They do a great job and even though I have nothing to compare them too I will always recommend them.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.