BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Alisha G.
Ringgold, GA
Love these!! The shape is perfect, and makes it easy to grip. Love the color
Stacey T.
I love these scrub sponges. They a great cleaners and I would buy them again.
Brooke P.
Columbia, TN
Always a go to for my cleaning habits! Scotch brits is the best sponge to use
Eunice M.
Been using this for a while now, works good & lasts for a pretty good while
Phylicia B.
Hamilton, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This sponge truly is delicate which is perfect for cleaning ceramic mugs especially if they are hand painted. I use these sponges on my daughters hand painted plate and mug and it does not ruin the artwork but still allows me to clean it gently.
Eva N.
Very good sponges! I am cooking every day and with this little helpers I do my dishes super easy! I also love the pink color it brings brightness in my kitchen! Highly recommend this sponges for those who are doing dishes by them self’s.
El scotch brite exfoliante es un producto que se puede usar muy fácil y es muy útil al momento de lavar cosas delicadas como cristal y otros.
Además este producto no irrita la mano ni la malogra, su color es ideal para todas ya que las que utilizan mayor mente este producto son las mujeres
Kylie H.
Waukon, IA
These sponges are great for everything! They get the job done every time! I have repurchased countless times from Walmart! I find that they have the best deal! I can honestly say I haven't run into any cons with this sponge. I would recommend.
Elizabeth K.
Oshawa, ON
These sponges are great to use on your good dishes. I have used them on my China, silverware and crystal bowls. So far they have gotten the job done without leaving a mark! They are a great value considering that they last a relatively long time.
Danielle B.
Great sponges that hold up for awhile and are not abrasive on your dishes. You only get one which is a bummer that you have to keep buying them. I get mine a target because they have sells on them.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.