BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Elizabeth K.
Oshawa, ON
These sponges are great to use on your good dishes. I have used them on my China, silverware and crystal bowls. So far they have gotten the job done without leaving a mark! They are a great value considering that they last a relatively long time.
Danielle B.
Great sponges that hold up for awhile and are not abrasive on your dishes. You only get one which is a bummer that you have to keep buying them. I get mine a target because they have sells on them.
Priscila Moura L.
rio de janeiro
É simplesmente a melhor marca de esponja que conheço... uso desde de sempre e não troco por nenhuma outra marca... ela tem mais durabilidade de todas que já usei... indico muito esse produto... pode comprar você não vai se arrepender de jeito nenhum
Sheneka A.
It is ok. Pros - cleans the pots and dishes pretty well, smells great ,soft .
Cons- it get slime really quick and once it is not dried it has and Oder also.
It is affordable however it wouldn't buy it again
gabriela v.
ilha
eu gosto muito das esponjas desta marca eu comprei para testar e porque é cor de rosa que é uma cor linda, mas eu acho que esta esponja não é tão boa como a azul.
Katie K.
Strathmore, AB
I love these for surfaces that just can't take a scrubby sponge. They hold up really well and come clean again in a snap by running them through the dishwasher. A staple for my cleaning cabinet that I try to never be without! Excellent for countertops, non-stick pots and pans, surfaces that can be scratched like marble or farm sinks.
Erfa W.
Singapore
Oh my god I have been using many different kinds of sponges trust me and Scotch-Brite is definitely my current favourite as it last longer than the others and that the top part does not separate from the bottom compared to other sponges. Of course it cost a little bit more than the rest but to me, it is worth it!
Kaki C.
Most of our dishes at home do not need such heavy duty sponges. So to have an option to get a "delicate" one can save us from having to use 3 different type of cleaning accessories. I can use this to still clean some tough stains out of our dishes, but at the same time, not scratching it.
Zyra MAe B.
I like he color of the sponge. It gives a girly color and smoothing in the eyes. It is effective on washing the dishes or cleaning the counters. It does have a good scent, and it is affordable. Though, it's hard to use on the container's corners but i would buy it again some other time.
Ann-Marie C.
Mount Albert, ON
I love these sponges for cleaning the house, because they not only of course are tough enough to scrub a bathtub or tile floor clean, they are great on gently scrubbing marks off the painted white walls without ruining the finish so they are just amazing.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.