BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Shania M.
Owingsville, KY
Works great gets tough stains out. Gets grease stains out and everything. It works great
Katrina E.
South Point, OH
Not a difference in the original or the delicate just feel like the delicate is marketing
Kareerod
Love these they help take the food off very easy and helps me get the job done way faster
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
These sponges make it so easy to scrub dishes clean. They last longer than most sponges.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
These are not to bad, they work very good. They are also a good price. This is all I buy
Erika J.
Fresno, CA
These sponges work great and clean off without having to put a lot of work into the job!
Chrissy D.
Philadelphia, PA
Very good and useful to clean dishes and other tabletops. This is the only brand I trust
Shealyn H.
Hixson, TN
I love all these products but this one wasn't my favorite. I just didn't like using this.
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Basic sponges super inexpensive and they get the job done what more can you ask ? Perfect
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
These are a great brand of sponges. I use them all the time. I would definitely recommend
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.