BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Megan E.
Leesburg, VA
I love them because they are pink but even more because they are super efficient. I use these with the antibacterial Palmolive for streak free shines. I had wash all dishes in my house because I feel that gets them cleaner.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
These sponges are the best for washing dishes! I love how these sponges have a softer side and a side that is tougher. The tougher side is great for getting the stuck on food that needs a scrubbing. The soft side Is great for everyday dishes. We will always buy these
Cailen F.
 Scotch is always the go to because their sponges dont fall apart and last longer than any other brand. I love these particular ones simply because they are bright pink and so much fun! Washing dishes is way more fun with a pink sponge versus a boring green one!
Janie H.
I always use this sponges to wash my dishes, clean the stove, the fridge, or just to wipe off any mess from my kitchen table and counters. Really amazing sponge! Gets rid of all the mess and junk super easy.
Elizabeth T.
Amazingly soft on dishes and leaves hands feeling soft! Most of traditional sponges or pads leave your hands feeling like you washed dishes with sand paper! And they last a really long time too!
Jeorgina C.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The concept of this sponge is great, but not the best sponge I have tried from this brand. The sponge started falling apart after a few uses. This sponge only lasted about a week. Not the best
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
I love this stuff! It works well and the texture is perfect! It scrubs well and I recommend it! It's a good value and it's worth every cent you smells! They are also very affordable and I love that a lot!
Katie M.
Anaheim, CA
I use these for my kitchen counters . I like the color . It's a perfect size , fits right in my hand which makes for an easy grip. I just wish they lasted longer. I replace mine every week.
Kara R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love love love these sponges! I buy the huge pack at Costco and they last me forever. Very effective and last a long time and at Costco you can't beat the price. I always buy these because they are amazing.
Leticia A.
Dobson, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It does the job right! Whether it's my crystal glasses or my husband's travel mug ( you know- the one he left in his work truck for a week!)
After my trusty sponge, they all sparkle!!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.