BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Otilia M.
Midland, TX
I like these sponges they work great for some time the main con is that they ware out pretty quickly as to other sponges that i've used last longer . I have alot of crystal kitchen ware and they work great and don't scratch the crystal so i love that about these sponges.
Jacqueline F.
This sponge is so cute with this color! But it definitely doesn't get the job done like a tough sponge I would suggest getting abnormal sponge I bought it for its color but it doesn't work like a tough sponge
Megan E.
Leesburg, VA
I love them because they are pink but even more because they are super efficient. I use these with the antibacterial Palmolive for streak free shines. I had wash all dishes in my house because I feel that gets them cleaner.
Melissa G.
fresno ca
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best sponge. It’s tough enough to clean pots and pans yet gentle enough to leave glass and silverware scratch free. I will continue purchasing this product and recommend it to everyone
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges are the best for washing dishes! I love how these sponges have a softer side and a side that is tougher. The tougher side is great for getting the stuck on food that needs a scrubbing. The soft side Is great for everyday dishes. We will always buy these
Cailen F.
 Scotch is always the go to because their sponges dont fall apart and last longer than any other brand. I love these particular ones simply because they are bright pink and so much fun! Washing dishes is way more fun with a pink sponge versus a boring green one!
Jeorgina C.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The concept of this sponge is great, but not the best sponge I have tried from this brand. The sponge started falling apart after a few uses. This sponge only lasted about a week. Not the best
Paola R.
The o my sponges I use. Last a while before they start smelling bad. Need to wash them well after using Therese they will go bad real fast, but they last and are good quality. Get the job done.
Katie M.
Anaheim, CA
I use these for my kitchen counters . I like the color . It's a perfect size , fits right in my hand which makes for an easy grip. I just wish they lasted longer. I replace mine every week.
Kara R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love love love these sponges! I buy the huge pack at Costco and they last me forever. Very effective and last a long time and at Costco you can't beat the price. I always buy these because they are amazing.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.