BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Alondra O.
Cicero , IL
This scrub sponge is great to wash all my dishes and well sometimes I use it to wash my bathtub
Amy Z.
Saint Louis, MO
I used these on a daily basis. No complaints except occasionally the sponge falls apart easily.
Brittiney A.
Palm City, FL
These are always my go to sponges. They are cheap and durable. They get the job done for sure!
member-6583ab954
Worthington, IN
Not the best sponge I've used but one of my favorites! Does the job just the same as the rest.
abc d.
This scrub really gets the job done. It goes all in the cracks and crevices. The price is cheap
Lesly A.
I always use the sponge delicate care when i was my dishes ..i really don't t buy other brand's
Magali R.
Elk Grove, CA
Defiantly use these daily they are awesome soft sponges, and work great they get the job done!
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
Good sponge for my delicate pots and pans. I like the pop of color and that it doesn't scratch.
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
Super durable and long lasting. Able to get through the crime and grease of my dishes with ease
Elizabeth M.
Works great on pots and pans with special coating but doesn't hold up to tough stuck on things.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.