BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Harley B.
Lewisville, TX
Love the durability of these sponges. They aren't too harsh on dishes, and easily clean all dishes while staying in tact! Very affordable and they last a long time. Truly a bang for your buck! Would buy again.
Kara I.
Edison, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these all the time in my kitchen. They help me to keep my stove and kitchen countertops clean. They're not expensive at all and they are extremely effective. I buy these at least once every other month.
Jessica H.
Summersville, WV
I'm a scotch bright fan! The are durable and do not fall apart! The have a scrub side that takes off all the left over stuck on food! And I love that they are pink my fav color! I only purchase this brand!
Madison O.
Huntington , WV
Those are the sponges I use to wash my dishes at home and they are very effective. Good value and machine washable and reusable. No scent but I would recommend this affordable product to others any time
Emilia Z.
Greeley, CO
I like these but I have to be very careful because if they're left with a little water and soap they stink so bad the next time I try to use them. Other than that these work great and don't rip easily.
mary edith B.
Eastern
I have used these for as long as I can remember.i always have brillo I use them for all my. Household chores.they work great on everything.i would give these for a Christmas present.i highly recommend these to anyone.they are amazing
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these more than the original green, being the color doesn’t come off too much, maybe it’s harder to see being it’s pink, but I do appreciate these better!- I would recommend, they are reasonable priced!-
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these to clean my pots and pans and to also clean my sink and stove top . They are inexpensive and last awhile . I like how they don't make my hands feel itchy when I use them without gloves .
Megan E.
Leesburg, VA
I love them because they are pink but even more because they are super efficient. I use these with the antibacterial Palmolive for streak free shines. I had wash all dishes in my house because I feel that gets them cleaner.
Otilia M.
Midland, TX
I like these sponges they work great for some time the main con is that they ware out pretty quickly as to other sponges that i've used last longer . I have alot of crystal kitchen ware and they work great and don't scratch the crystal so i love that about these sponges.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.