BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Kara I.
Edison, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these all the time in my kitchen. They help me to keep my stove and kitchen countertops clean. They're not expensive at all and they are extremely effective. I buy these at least once every other month.
Alexis V.
Moore, OK
These work wonderfully. I sort of think a sponge is a sponge but they do work well! They're very soft and fluffy. It's definitely affordable and you can get them at Walmart. I always buy these when I run out!
Harley B.
Lewisville, TX
Love the durability of these sponges. They aren't too harsh on dishes, and easily clean all dishes while staying in tact! Very affordable and they last a long time. Truly a bang for your buck! Would buy again.
Niza L.
Gilbert, AZ
I don't personally like sponges. They hold a lot of bacteria, and personally I use a brush when I hand wash my dishes. I also use a brush to scrub down my counters. I probably won't ever buy a sponge again.
Jessica H.
Summersville, WV
I'm a scotch bright fan! The are durable and do not fall apart! The have a scrub side that takes off all the left over stuck on food! And I love that they are pink my fav color! I only purchase this brand!
Madison O.
Huntington , WV
Those are the sponges I use to wash my dishes at home and they are very effective. Good value and machine washable and reusable. No scent but I would recommend this affordable product to others any time
Emilia Z.
Greeley, CO
I like these but I have to be very careful because if they're left with a little water and soap they stink so bad the next time I try to use them. Other than that these work great and don't rip easily.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these to clean my pots and pans and to also clean my sink and stove top . They are inexpensive and last awhile . I like how they don't make my hands feel itchy when I use them without gloves .
Megan E.
Leesburg, VA
I love them because they are pink but even more because they are super efficient. I use these with the antibacterial Palmolive for streak free shines. I had wash all dishes in my house because I feel that gets them cleaner.
Jacqueline F.
This sponge is so cute with this color! But it definitely doesn't get the job done like a tough sponge I would suggest getting abnormal sponge I bought it for its color but it doesn't work like a tough sponge
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.