BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christine n.
Most scrubbers are the same but this one is by far the best one I have used, leaves dishes really clean
Amber S.
Clovis, NM
It serves it's purpose. I don't know what else to say. They don't fall apart and they last a long time
Carley P.
Starkville, MS
Good product that gets grime off without scratching pans up. Come on several different fun colors too!
Ruby S.
New Caney , TX
I like the texture of this sponge. Also like the fact that the sponge doesn't break off after a while.
Sofia L.
Standard sponge - not that special. Does its job so that's good!! I just get it cause it's a good price
Emily H.
West Salem, OH
Love it. Only sponge I use. Won't use anything else. The only sponge I buy. Recommend this to everyone
Maria V.
Kissimmee , FL

this sponge is super divine , because it is not as abrasive for my hands . I also think it is durable.
Missy C.
Corona, CA
I love that it's pinnacle I don't really care about sponges so I just pick the best color at the store.
tiffany a.
wahiawa
Pretty good sponge. Doesn't scratch my sensitive kitchenware, gets everything clean without much hassle
Faby P.
Tracy, CA
Once again good product easy to sanitize. Gets things clean without to much effort and they are to dull
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.