BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Corrine S.
Foxborough, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Perfect sponge lasts a long time worth the price easy to find good quality I would recommend
Cate R.
Durham, NC
I always pick these up when I'm at the grocery store! They work well and are tough on grease!
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
These sponges are the best quality and the best price. they are durable, and clean very well.
Laura J.
Bayonne, NJ
Strong enough sponge and gentle on hands however I wish one sponge would last a little longer
Martha o.
Bay St Louis, MS
This product works great and cleans my dishes till they are spotless without scratching them.
Genesis V.
Decent price and gets the job done when cleaning my messy dishes my one year old always makes
Abby J.
islamorada
Good sponges for a low price . Gets the job done without scratching up your dishes or pans
Kimberly D.
Palmdale, CA
Good for washing dishes and cleaning your kitchen counters a very handy tool if you ask me.
Lindsay V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It works great on all dishes. It doesn't leave runs in the dishes and washes them very well
Melanie F.
Decatur, AL
I use sponges all the time since I hand wash more than use my dishwasher. Very convenient.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.