BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Trinity I.
Woodbridge, VA
Doesn't ruin pans. It is delicate sooooooo you have to scrub hard. It gets the job done though
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
Super durable and long lasting. Able to get through the crime and grease of my dishes with ease
Alondra O.
Cicero, IL
This scrub sponge is great to wash all my dishes and well sometimes I use it to wash my bathtub
This sponges are harsh but they clean really well the dishes and are affordable also are pretty
Brittiney A.
Palm City, FL
These are always my go to sponges. They are cheap and durable. They get the job done for sure!
Madeline N.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a good, dense, classic sponge. It is sturdy and will stand up to a lot of dirty dishes.
Genesis V.
Decent price and gets the job done when cleaning my messy dishes my one year old always makes
Widlande D.
Maplewood, NJ
I mainly like the sponge because of its thickness and the curves on the side for better grip.
Maria G.
Grover Beach, CA
I love the softness and delicateness of this sponge. I use it so my pots wont get scratched.
Britney C.
Lockport, NY
I use these daily to wash my dishes. They do a great job, then I throw them away once a week.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.