BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristina M.
East Windsor, CT
They last a long time and are priced well. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family
Jamie G.
Good quality long lasting, shape fit's nicely in hand. Effective at cleaning, I like the pink color.
Madison O.
These sponges get stuff stuck to them easily. They also kind of fall apart after only a week of use.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
Live that I can use these on all my delicate pans and pots without worrying about them being ruined.
Diana A.
Didnt scratch my pans and pots. I love scotch brite. Its the only brand i use, unless i cant find it.
Soumya G.
Beaverton, OR
Easy to use and handy too. Does let the hands get spoiled when washing the dishes. Cleans very well.
Patricia B.
Tucson, AZ
These last for quite a while always find them on sale love the colors and clean the dishes very well
Megan W.
Toledo, OH
Just like a regular sponge. Does it's job. I don't keep them very long basically because if bacteria.
Jessica P.
Anderson, TX
Last long. Don't deteriorate after a few uses. Has scrub pad on one side and soft on the other si.
Nicole C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
These are all I use and i absolutely love using them. They don't scratch my dishes and clean well.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.