BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Michelle M.
It does what it needs delicate dishes I'm pleased something are hard to use but this is easy
Genesis V.
Decent price and gets the job done when cleaning my messy dishes my one year old always makes
Xpaii O.
Does the purpose without lasting that long. I need to replace it a little often. Good color!
Laura J.
Bayonne, NJ
Strong enough sponge and gentle on hands however I wish one sponge would last a little longer
Morgan P.
Tempe, AZ
These are perfect for your delicate pieces you need to keep clean. I highly recommend these!
Lauren T.
Sacramento, CA
Smells so good! Doesn't leave my hands dry either and leaves them super soft and moisturized
Widlande D.
Maplewood, NJ
I mainly like the sponge because of its thickness and the curves on the side for better grip.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
These sponges are the best quality and the best price. they are durable, and clean very well.
Katie A.
Canton, MI
Cheap and gets the job done! I always have a large stash of these ready to use for my house!
Martha o.
Bay St Louis, MS
This product works great and cleans my dishes till they are spotless without scratching them.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.