BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Taylor M.
Milford, CT
Super durable and long lasting. Able to get through the crime and grease of my dishes with ease
Alondra O.
Cicero , IL
This scrub sponge is great to wash all my dishes and well sometimes I use it to wash my bathtub
Magali R.
Elk Grove, CA
Defiantly use these daily they are awesome soft sponges, and work great they get the job done!
Karen D.
Doesn't scratch your pans and is very delicate on the hands! Also it still gets everything off
Katie A.
Canton, MI
Cheap and gets the job done! I always have a large stash of these ready to use for my house!
Kimberly R.
Phoenix, AZ
Recommend scotch sponge lasts for quite some time it removes all food and stains from dishes
Amanda M.
Each sponge lasted about 1-2 weeks depending on the amount of usage. Perfect for pots & pans.
Widlande D.
Maplewood, NJ
I mainly like the sponge because of its thickness and the curves on the side for better grip.
Britney C.
Lockport, NY
I use these daily to wash my dishes. They do a great job, then I throw them away once a week.
Lauren T.
Sacramento, CA
Smells so good! Doesn't leave my hands dry either and leaves them super soft and moisturized
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.