BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Jessica P.
Anderson, TX
Last long. Don't deteriorate after a few uses. Has scrub pad on one side and soft on the other si.
Elizabeth S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Very nice. Got the job done but had trouble with heavier more dried on stuff such as lasagna. 7/10
Kayla P.
Scrubs my pots clean and does it job! Very effective at getting the dirt off fir me! Its is amazing
Uma A.
Cincinnati, OH
cleans effectively the greasy vessels and soft for your hand but costly and wont come for long time
Angie S.
Biloxi, MS
Amazing sponges that do an awesome job and the price is great. Definitely a must have in my kitchen
Claudia F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I don't like them at all because are not long duration, so you need a replacement very frequently.
Tamara H.
Round Rock, TX
Easy to use and works great! It doesn't scratch up what I use it on. It's also very cost friendly.
Missy C.
These are my fave. They clean my dishes real well and don't leave scratch marks on my acrylic cups.
Rebecca L.
Simple and sweet!!!
That's what I was looking
For and that's what I have found
This product to be.
Audrey W.
This isn't the product I selected. Same brand different product. So I can't give an honest review.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.