BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Buy on Amazon
jenelle p.
america
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's not tough enough to handle a deep scrub, it started to fall apart as soon as I started scrubbing hard.
Carson K.
Florence, SC
I love the price of this product. It really helps me get all of my dishes clean and I highly recommend it!
Liz B.
State College, PA
I just bought these and so far they are working out pretty well. I like the curve cutout for my hand shape.
Mai D.
Folsom, CA
Works great when i wash my kid's utensils and plates. Its sturdy and never easly wears out. Cheap is great!
kimberly p.
I always use this for washing my dishes. It's not too rough on my hands but works wonders on the dishes!!!
Emily P.
Cranston, RI
I have only use these sponges formy dish since i can remember best quality all the time cant be replacible
Spring H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for using on stainless steal appliances, no scratching and gives a nice clean look, highly recommend
Amanda T.
The only sponges I usually get from Walmart! They're cute and do the job well compared to others I've used.
Joanna M.
Yonkers, NY
Great sponge! Works amazing on dish. Also very inexpensive. Last a long time and comes in different colors
Elexus J.
Florence
The scrub works fairly well when it comes to washing those hard pots and dishes. I can always count on it!!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.