BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

clorissa g.
Great washing sponge when I think it needs a clean I can just throw it in the dishwasher and use it again.
Mai D.
Folsom, CA
Works great when i wash my kid's utensils and plates. Its sturdy and never easly wears out. Cheap is great!
Alyssa H.
Scotch-Brite sponges work great! Can be used for cleaning dishes and much more! Will definitely buy again.
Carson K.
Florence, SC
I love the price of this product. It really helps me get all of my dishes clean and I highly recommend it!
jenelle p.
america
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's not tough enough to handle a deep scrub, it started to fall apart as soon as I started scrubbing hard.
Hailey S.
i don't really have any complaints! my family has been using these sponges for years and they do their job!
Hailey M.
Weirton, WV
Very good product. Does its purpose. Lasts a very long time. Very good product. Go to product for cleaning.
Charla L.
Sanborn, NY
I like these ones because they work really well on tough to clean stuff. I found that they are long lasting
Brandy L.
Crestview, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I keep these to hand wash dishes that cannot go in the dishwasher. Stock up and be sure to change monthly.
Liz B.
State College, PA
I just bought these and so far they are working out pretty well. I like the curve cutout for my hand shape.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.