BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Claudia F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I don't like them at all because are not long duration, so you need a replacement very frequently.
Kristie  B.
I really like these for cleaning really fragile things like wine glasses or expensive kitchen ware.
Michael S.
Kings Mtn, NC
We have these is every room to clean with. Absolutely great quality and wouldn't survive without it
Angie S.
Biloxi, MS
Amazing sponges that do an awesome job and the price is great. Definitely a must have in my kitchen
Tatyania C.
Jersey City, NJ
Good on plates & bathrooms gets the hard spots like sauce , left over hair & the tube after shaving
Nicole C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
These are all I use and i absolutely love using them. They don't scratch my dishes and clean well.
Jessica P.
Anderson, TX
Last long. Don't deteriorate after a few uses. Has scrub pad on one side and soft on the other si.
Missy C.
These are my fave. They clean my dishes real well and don't leave scratch marks on my acrylic cups.
Abbe  F.
Findlay, OH
This is great for products that need gentle care but also tough enough to remove grease and stains
Audrey W.
This isn't the product I selected. Same brand different product. So I can't give an honest review.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.