BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Anna L.
Mount Prospect, IL
my favorite brand for sponges. I love all of them from scotch brite. They clean very well and are soft.
jeannie l.
Great all purpose sponge. I use this brand only and seems to always get the job done Never dissappinted
Brittani R.
Battle Creek, MI
I love these to clean my glass top stove and dishes. They aren't abrasive and are gentle on the stove.
Eileen S.
Upland, CA
Love these! They work great and are my favorite color! Great price and I can always find them anywhere.
Vanessa C.
Andover, MA
I like the Scotch Brite scrub sponge casuse it's possible to make bubbles and the dishes will be clean.
Elizabeth B.
Walland, TN
Love the plink! Scrubs great! Cleans great! Will be buying more! Cleans everything so good! Works great
Sofia L.
Standard sponge - not that special. Does its job so that's good!! I just get it cause it's a good price
Christine n.
Most scrubbers are the same but this one is by far the best one I have used, leaves dishes really clean
tiffany a.
Pretty good sponge. Doesn't scratch my sensitive kitchenware, gets everything clean without much hassle
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are good sponges. And not just because I am a female and it's pink. They don't scratch my pots up
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.