BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

clorissa g.
Great washing sponge when I think it needs a clean I can just throw it in the dishwasher and use it again.
Carson K.
Florence, SC
I love the price of this product. It really helps me get all of my dishes clean and I highly recommend it!
Alyssa H.
Scotch-Brite sponges work great! Can be used for cleaning dishes and much more! Will definitely buy again.
Mai D.
Folsom, CA
Works great when i wash my kid's utensils and plates. Its sturdy and never easly wears out. Cheap is great!
Brandy L.
Crestview, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I keep these to hand wash dishes that cannot go in the dishwasher. Stock up and be sure to change monthly.
Jessica C.
Ivel, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so great for doing chores around the house.  Gets everything clean but doesn't leave scratches.
Lupe B.
I like using this sponge because it lasts and isn't really delicate like other sponges that I have used.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Still will scratch the crap out of everything you try and clean. Plus ot wont take off what is stuck on.
Caroline B.
Great for doing dishes, cleaning walls, or anything really. I love they they are pink so I can feel girly
Catherine M.
Tamuning, GU
It's affordable, comes in packs which I prefer. Cleans dishes well. Doesn't break or get worn out easily.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.