BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Maddie H.
Dallas, TX
The delicate care sponge is my personal favorite
It's great to get rid of any mess you could ever have
Sofia L.
Standard sponge - not that special. Does its job so that's good!! I just get it cause it's a good price
Vanessa C.
Andover, MA
I like the Scotch Brite scrub sponge casuse it's possible to make bubbles and the dishes will be clean.
tiffany a.
wahiawa
Pretty good sponge. Doesn't scratch my sensitive kitchenware, gets everything clean without much hassle
Mikala G.
Schofield, WI
I loveScotch-Brite Scrub Sponge Delicate Care! It deals with the dirty work so my hands don't have to!
dulce g.
Stockton, CA
The sponge works great and last a very long period of time. I would recommend this product to others .
Faby P.
Tracy, CA
Once again good product easy to sanitize. Gets things clean without to much effort and they are to dull
Nicole S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great sponge that cleans everything and holds up well. THe don't get stinky and I love the pink color.
Brooklynn H.
Orem, UT
Very great to use with delicate dishes. Very effective and works to help get things off of the table.
Diana A.
Didnt scratch my pans and pots. I love scotch brite. Its the only brand i use, unless i cant find it.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.