BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Missy C.
Corona, CA
I love that it's pinnacle I don't really care about sponges so I just pick the best color at the store.
Christine n.
Most scrubbers are the same but this one is by far the best one I have used, leaves dishes really clean
Elizabeth B.
Walland, TN
Love the plink! Scrubs great! Cleans great! Will be buying more! Cleans everything so good! Works great
Anna L.
Mount Prospect, IL
my favorite brand for sponges. I love all of them from scotch brite. They clean very well and are soft.
Emily H.
West Salem, OH
Love it. Only sponge I use. Won't use anything else. The only sponge I buy. Recommend this to everyone
Esmeralda I.
Santa Ana, CA
Works good it scrubs off well
It's also cute because it's pink
I use it all the time when I'm cleaning
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are good sponges. And not just because I am a female and it's pink. They don't scratch my pots up
Kali H.
Picayune
You get a lot of bang for your buck. While these sponges don't last forever, you get what you pay for.
Mikala G.
Schofield, WI
I loveScotch-Brite Scrub Sponge Delicate Care! It deals with the dirty work so my hands don't have to!
tiffany a.
wahiawa
Pretty good sponge. Doesn't scratch my sensitive kitchenware, gets everything clean without much hassle
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.