BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Maddie L.
Long Beach, CA
I don't use a sponge often but when I do this does the job perfectly. No need for a scraper. This does the job.
Melissa G.
Mine Hill, NJ
Delicate on your dishes and glasses but doesn't get everything off. I had to go over some spots multiple times.
Mel H.
Lawton, OK
Amazing scrubbing sponges! Gentle on my pots & pans! Walmart is my go to store for these! Affordable & durable!
Courtney S.
Gets the dishes and surfaces super clean in no time. Gets all the food and grease off leaving a vibrant shine.
Ilea J.
My favorite. Not just because it's pink either. It honestly just works and doesn't break down after three pans.
Rebecca V.
Batesville, AR
Better quality than just a typical dollar store sponge. Can handle more wear and tear and seem to work better.
Leah P.
Newland, NC
I love this sponge. I always worry about scratching my non-stick pans when I wash them but this protects them.
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
This scrub is awesome it really cleans and makes a lot of sudds and I wash it ever 2wek and then it's new agin
Jordan J.
Orlando, FL
Okay yeah I think I tried this before but I think it would be a good product cause I mean it's a songs so yeah
Alexandria J.
Richland, WA
The only sponges that I will use they are the only ones that get the job done as far as hand washing my dishes.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.