BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Maddie U.
Kansas City, MO
Sponge is good for getting out tough spots on the counter tops, but it's not the best for cleaning pans.
Candice K.
New Port Richey, FL
I love it that it helps scrubbing my dishes clean. It's the only product I will ever use in my household.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Still will scratch the crap out of everything you try and clean. Plus ot wont take off what is stuck on.
Elizabeth F.
Always and never will use a different sponge for my dishes! It's great material and it gets the job done.
Heidy B.
Kansas City, KS
Cant complain about this product. It gets the job done and I would recommend it since the price is okay.
Catherine C.
Columbus, OH
This is our everyday dish washing sponge. We don't have a dishwasher, but these sponges work wonderfully!
Evany E.
Yonkers, NY
This sponge is super soft but i like how this sponge to the job because i used this one for wash my cups.
Lupe B.
I like using this sponge because it lasts and isn't really delicate like other sponges that I have used.
Lexie R.
White Hall, MD
I love the pink sponges they look so cute and do a great job at scrubbing away grease and stuck on food.
Steffany D.
Nicholasville, KY
Good for scrubbing stains out of sensitive material such as lingerie, kids clothes, and stuffed animals.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.