BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Chrissy V.
These are my go to sponges for all purpose cleaning. They clean every room in my house. They're durable & outlast all other cleaning sponges I've tried. The scratcher is great for removing tough, stuck on grease as well.
Mikayla M.
Although I love Scotch-Brite sponges and prefer them over any other brand (due primarily to durability), I find that their pink sponges aren't as high quality as their blue alternative. I like a STRONG scrub and the pink don't deliver as well. I buy the blue in bulk from Costco and they (individually) last me a few weeks each. I occasionally will squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the sponge, put it in a bowl, and microwave it for about 45 seconds to 1 minute just to try and kill off any lingering mildew or germs that are trying to infiltrate (try it sometime- it does work) and I've notice it doesn't compromise the integrity of the sponge by breaking down the fibers or anything. Scotch-Brite knows what they doing as far as sponge engineering.
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
I use these not just for scrubbing dishes but also for cleaning the shower, bathtub and grout to get a good strong scrub. Sometimes if overused they start to tear and fall apart but they are very inexpensive and are good for what I need them for.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I use these sponges because there cheap and there pink they are effective the just break away so fast like after a week so I have to keep replacing it luckily there cheap so it's ok and I would recommend it to others.
Jaime H.
Wonderful product that always leaves your dishes/pots and pans without scratches and really great on my sensitive hands. I always purchase my scotch brite sponges at my local Walmart and they really are a great price.
Leanee M.
Mount Clemens, MI
I bought these when our grocery store was out of the typical blue ones. They worked well for glassware but don't think I would use them for everyday dishes. They worked for their intended purpose just not long term!
Kristal F.
Use these for every day household cleaning. They hold up pretty good. I put them in the dishwasher to wash the germs out after cleaning with it. Also keeps the smell of the sponge down. All in all, it's an good product. I keep purchasing.
Mallory L.
Carriere, MS
I love these for those hard to clean pots! It's basically like using a Brillo pad except you don't have that nasty blue staining everything in your kitchen! It is very effective and very cheap! Recommend this item!
mary n.
Eastern
I have used these for as long as I can remember.i always have brillo I use them for all my. Household chores.they work great on everything.i would give these for a Christmas present.i highly recommend these to anyone.they are amazing
Rashawna R.
None ya, WA
These are my favorite sponges to was my porcelain dishes. They don't have a scent to them. They work well at getting the dishes clean. I recommend them if you have delicate things you like to clean with sponges.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.