BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Tori T.
Bowling Green, KY
These are my favorite to use on dishes becasue they  wont't scratch but really work hard to keep my dishes clean. Lovely color and a great vaule at my local grocery store. Effective and will continue to buy again and again!
Megan B.
Mt Sterling , KY
I got two uses out of this sponge, just cleaning the inside of my bathtub, before it fell apart. Because of the short use I was given, I have to rate this two stars.
While it lasted, the cleaning was good, it got the job done!
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this one cause I can use it for my non-stick pans and it doesn't scratch the teflon off, it's gentle enough for your pan but strong enough for the grease, I would buy again and I would recommend it to others as well.
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
I'm not going to lie, the real reason why I bought these is because I loved the pink! Not only were they cute but they worked awesome on my pots and pans without leaving scratches! I would definitely recommend this product.
Chrissy V.
These are my go to sponges for all purpose cleaning. They clean every room in my house. They're durable & outlast all other cleaning sponges I've tried. The scratcher is great for removing tough, stuck on grease as well.
Jennifer J.
Waverly, GA
I like the delicate care for my nonstick pans, great value not pricy at all. I have no cons, if I have a non nonstick I use the heavy duty ones they are very affective! I will purchase again! And highly recommend for others to use!
Mikayla M.
Although I love Scotch-Brite sponges and prefer them over any other brand (due primarily to durability), I find that their pink sponges aren't as high quality as their blue alternative. I like a STRONG scrub and the pink don't deliver as well. I buy the blue in bulk from Costco and they (individually) last me a few weeks each. I occasionally will squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the sponge, put it in a bowl, and microwave it for about 45 seconds to 1 minute just to try and kill off any lingering mildew or germs that are trying to infiltrate (try it sometime- it does work) and I've notice it doesn't compromise the integrity of the sponge by breaking down the fibers or anything. Scotch-Brite knows what they doing as far as sponge engineering.
Abrigel R.
I use these for every thing from doing dishes to cleaning my toilet! I get them at smiths. They last a long time if you wring out all liquid and rinse remainder of soap. They are so amazing I buy them on a regular basis.
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
I like these sponges! They are tough and do not break down easily with extra use. They have all types but I typically use this one I buy from harris teeter on my plates and glasses that can not be put in the dishwasher.
Jaime H.
Wonderful product that always leaves your dishes/pots and pans without scratches and really great on my sensitive hands. I always purchase my scotch brite sponges at my local Walmart and they really are a great price.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.