BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Jennifer J.
Brunswick, GA
I like the delicate care for my nonstick pans, great value not pricy at all. I have no cons, if I have a non nonstick I use the heavy duty ones they are very affective! I will purchase again! And highly recommend for others to use!
Abrigel R.
I use these for every thing from doing dishes to cleaning my toilet! I get them at smiths. They last a long time if you wring out all liquid and rinse remainder of soap. They are so amazing I buy them on a regular basis.
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
I like these sponges! They are tough and do not break down easily with extra use. They have all types but I typically use this one I buy from harris teeter on my plates and glasses that can not be put in the dishwasher.
Mikayla M.
Although I love Scotch-Brite sponges and prefer them over any other brand (due primarily to durability), I find that their pink sponges aren't as high quality as their blue alternative. I like a STRONG scrub and the pink don't deliver as well. I buy the blue in bulk from Costco and they (individually) last me a few weeks each. I occasionally will squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the sponge, put it in a bowl, and microwave it for about 45 seconds to 1 minute just to try and kill off any lingering mildew or germs that are trying to infiltrate (try it sometime- it does work) and I've notice it doesn't compromise the integrity of the sponge by breaking down the fibers or anything. Scotch-Brite knows what they doing as far as sponge engineering.
Jaime H.
Wonderful product that always leaves your dishes/pots and pans without scratches and really great on my sensitive hands. I always purchase my scotch brite sponges at my local Walmart and they really are a great price.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I use these sponges because there cheap and there pink they are effective the just break away so fast like after a week so I have to keep replacing it luckily there cheap so it's ok and I would recommend it to others.
Leanee M.
Mount Clemens, MI
I bought these when our grocery store was out of the typical blue ones. They worked well for glassware but don't think I would use them for everyday dishes. They worked for their intended purpose just not long term!
Kristal F.
Use these for every day household cleaning. They hold up pretty good. I put them in the dishwasher to wash the germs out after cleaning with it. Also keeps the smell of the sponge down. All in all, it's an good product. I keep purchasing.
Mallory L.
Carriere, MS
I love these for those hard to clean pots! It's basically like using a Brillo pad except you don't have that nasty blue staining everything in your kitchen! It is very effective and very cheap! Recommend this item!
Rashawna R.
None ya, WA
These are my favorite sponges to was my porcelain dishes. They don't have a scent to them. They work well at getting the dishes clean. I recommend them if you have delicate things you like to clean with sponges.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.