BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Brandy L.
Crestview, FL
I keep these to hand wash dishes that cannot go in the dishwasher. Stock up and be sure to change monthly.
Elexus J.
The scrub works fairly well when it comes to washing those hard pots and dishes. I can always count on it!!
Amanda T.
The only sponges I usually get from Walmart! They're cute and do the job well compared to others I've used.
kimberly p.
I always use this for washing my dishes. It's not too rough on my hands but works wonders on the dishes!!!
Alyssa H.
Scotch-Brite sponges work great! Can be used for cleaning dishes and much more! Will definitely buy again.
Jessica B.
Tampa, FL
This sponge works great. I buy it because it is not too expensive! It is great at scrubbing stuck on grime
Audasha S.
That is a great sponge its useful for about a month which is longer then the regular sponges we use to use
Hailey M.
Weirton, WV
Very good product. Does its purpose. Lasts a very long time. Very good product. Go to product for cleaning.
Emily P.
Cranston, RI
I have only use these sponges formy dish since i can remember best quality all the time cant be replacible
Catherine M.
Tamuning, GU
It's affordable, comes in packs which I prefer. Cleans dishes well. Doesn't break or get worn out easily.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.