BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Sade P.
New york
Does what it's suppose to do. Nothing really special. It's a dishwashing sponge!! Nothing bad to say about it.
Josie A.
San Benito, TX
As if pink wasn't my favorite color. This product is great. Cleans dishes very well and is gentle on my hands.
Geo K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good sponge. Delicate ... Hmmm not on initial use...but after a couple of days, use t anywhere and on anything.
Mel H.
Lawton, OK
Amazing scrubbing sponges! Gentle on my pots & pans! Walmart is my go to store for these! Affordable & durable!
Rebecca V.
Batesville, AR
Better quality than just a typical dollar store sponge. Can handle more wear and tear and seem to work better.
Ilea J.
My favorite. Not just because it's pink either. It honestly just works and doesn't break down after three pans.
Maddie L.
Long Beach, CA
I don't use a sponge often but when I do this does the job perfectly. No need for a scraper. This does the job.
Noah M.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is a good product and I always use it to wash my dishes. They last a good while until they aren't usable.
Nicole R.
Works perfect for cleaning and washing dishes. Doesn't scratch my pans or any of my other cookware to all hell.
heiddy m.
Kissimmee, FL
suabe y buuena la mayor importancia es en la calidad pero esta totalmente buena a mi me encanta y la recomiendo
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.