BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Lupe B.
I like using this sponge because it lasts and isn't really delicate like other sponges that I have used.
Erika W.
Rostraver Twp, PA
They're sponges. They do what sponges are supposed to do. They'll clean your dishes or counters or cars.
Candice K.
New Port Richey, FL
I love it that it helps scrubbing my dishes clean. It's the only product I will ever use in my household.
katherine r.
Hazleton, PA
All my family we always buy it is the best scrub I tried different one's but this one I like it the most
Elizabeth B.
Walland, TN
Love the plink! Scrubs great! Cleans great! Will be buying more! Cleans everything so good! Works great
Eileen S.
Upland, CA
Love these! They work great and are my favorite color! Great price and I can always find them anywhere.
María f V.
Winter Garden, FL

this sponge is super divine , because it is not as abrasive for my hands . I also think it is durable.
Carley P.
Good product that gets grime off without scratching pans up. Come on several different fun colors too!
Amber S.
Clovis, NM
It serves it's purpose. I don't know what else to say. They don't fall apart and they last a long time
Ashleigh L.
Sandston, VA
Love these sponges. Use them to clean my kitchen and bathroom. Great for quick clean up of spills also
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.